Reviews for Beauties of the Underworld
m.s chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh and by the way
what was the tital of the creepypasta that you read, I really want to know!
m.s chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This was soo cute, and I find it odd that this didn't really disturb me
Oh well, I enjoy this genre and the adorableness of it.
It would be awesome if you updated!
xxBlackAlicexx chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
it would be nice if you could continue this :) so far I really like this and I believe it has a lot of potential, a very lovely story indeed :3
drmona lord chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
kinda reminds me of the movie little shop of horrors
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Okaaaaay Grimmjow's keepign the scary monsters...
Nekokratik chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
O god ... that was nasty ... that ... that was just ... that was just so twisted and disturbing ... that was ... that was amazing. I mean, ... WOW! XDD This was lots better and bloodier than the first, and I would assume that Uryu ate Syazel since he didn't appear ... and OH WOW. Like, I got no more words to describe this. It's just so unique and just ... WOW!
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Just two! what happens next though? Do the cops figure whats going on, cause there can only be so many missing people before the police get suspicious, oh and does Ichigo learn to talk at all? PLEASE Write more! *falls to knees in classic begging pose*
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Cweepy...but awkwardly cute. :3
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
omg i cant wait to read another. i had to back space like forty times just to finish that sentance it was so good. keep writeing ;)
OK chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
okay good so far lets see what happens next
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Me wants more!
Takoizumegane chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ok...this is interesting:) But u kinda lost me somewhere! maybe im juz dumb-.- oh well i wanna read the nextpart tho;)
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Whoa, this is odd, yet intriguing. I'm not familiar with this tale, so I;m going to check it out now!
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Ok, wow. It was just wow. I thought that maybe Nnoitra's corpse was an illusion or something, but I never expected him to lose his mind. This is madness! It sounds so much like one of those stories you are told that you don't know whether they are true or not, but deep dark behind, the only one who knows the truth is the person who told it.

I can't wait to see what part 2 looks like!