Reviews for Undone
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/25
are you trying to torment me?! I have been itching to read a fic with an older Aladdin and you do this! WTF?! You have ANY idea how much potential there is in this?! For Frig's sake, have some decency! Don't go around getting people's hopes up and then deliver trash!

The idea is brilliant but I think you may want to rewrite this.
Oh and maybe using line breaks would be better? cause frankly that [FLASH BACK /end/ - Aladdin] looks sloppy and I really don't think you need to mention if it's third or first pov constantly, the reader should be able to discern that on their own, however in the case of it being someone else other than the original person's pov then a small note should suffice in alerting your readers of the switch, no?
someone chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Please update
SinAngel9 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Interesting.
SinAngel9 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
OMG! That Aladdin is hot O.o
ChibiReaper14 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I really hope you continue witting this. I Love it SO much, and really hope it doesn't go unfinished. :)
Great Work!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
What just happened to Aladdin?! Judal is so interested in him! Alibaba is too confuse and Kassim is alive (at the moment)?
Lone-Wolf-Kai chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
X3 This is a really interesting story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next
MeikoKuran999 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I loved it next chapter next chapter next chapter please soon.
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Ohh well this is more interesting. So it's Aladdin from the future, but it changed the time flow because his younger self died?
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Well it's off to an intriguing start!
BlackCatAnimeGirl chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Cool :)
UchihaNa chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
OOOOOOOOOOH! NICE CHAP!
I am a sloth chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Hell yeah, you updated! (Although short in length, I enjoyed it nonetheless )
As for "realistically overpowered", I kinda get what you mean, since he is a magi and also know as "Solomon's proxy" if I'm not mistaken. And the magic part, I think it's called "rukh".
suguruisstarry chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OHHHHH MY GOSHHHHH YOU SHOULD REALLY UPDATE! 3 So far i think that this is really interesting even though it's short, and the fact that you bring the part of the storyline with Kassim and the POV with Alibaba, so please, PLEASE update as soon as you possibly can c:
Epic of Gilgamesh chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yes yes yes yes.

Uhm, I'm already shipping like a maniac? And the Alibaba-Aladdin friendship thing is killing me, I love how older Aladdin is protective. SPECTACULAR. All my kinks rolled into one.

Super excited for more :)