Reviews for Whispers of the Future
JDL45 chapter 5 . 7/7
Just read and really like this. If you ever decided to write more, I would read it with pleasure... (hint, hint).
This is great chapter 5 . 6/10
I love your story! Please update!
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 6/8
Lovely story. Absolutely lovely, despite the fact that it, um, stopped. I love the whole idea, with seeing the possibilities, and the characterizations, and Qui-Gon still being a stubborn bastard, and Obi-Wan still making mistakes occasionally, and also him constantly overextending himself. Holy cow, all of it. All of it is amazing, and beautiful. I really wish there were more, but I know at this late date it's not likely. Still, if you ever decide to write more, I'll be here to read it.
Ninja girl chapter 5 . 2/15
Wow, amazing story! Then again, all of this authors are! I've read a few naruto ones by this author, and they were awesome, and this one is just as good! I love the way the characters are potrayed, and the character development and writing stile are something to die for! I with this author still updated there stories, but alas.
T-T
harrylee94 chapter 5 . 1/3
Wow. This was a fantastic story! I loved every second of it. Such an interesting premise, and the way you wrote it was completely immersive. Loved it! Wish I'd written it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
WHAT? THAT'S IT? NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
oh my goodness this is so good
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Update?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Wow. I love it! I can't wait for more! I mean, Hollow was amazing in its own right, but this is just as incredible. Well done!
Owl chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Very cool story. I love your Obi-Wan.
SK12Monster chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
I love this fic so much! It's definitely one of my favorites. Great job! I can't tell from your commentary if you're done writing it, but I would greatly appreciate more chapters! Thanks so much!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Please, please write more. I've been wanting to read a longer version of Hollow for ages! :)
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long, but it was a great read anyway. So, though I am curious as to what you had planned further, I'm also glad I found this to read.
Savvywolf chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
This is beautiful. All your writing is but I've particularly enjoyed this one. I hope your life is going well and I wish you happiness.
Elenothar chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this. I know you haven't updated in a while and I understand if you won't, but at least know that what you've written so far was fun to read :)