Reviews for Whispers of the Future
This was beautifully done, all the characters were perfectly in-character. I especially loved sassy Obi-wan. I loved prescient!Obi-wan, this is a brilliant idea. I hope you would continue this story but... it has been years. If you ever decide to pick it up again I would be delighted to read more on this au.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I really fo rather like this! I look forwards to when next you update.
reptoholic chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
Loving this story so far, I do hope he can change the future and has a high Mid C count
reptoholic chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
This was pretty awesome
reptoholic chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
poor boy
reptoholic chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
KEep up the good work
reptoholic chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
This looks real interesting. I hope he does get some love later
Cat at Dusk chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Love this story and this version of Obi-Wan, probably better than the original tbh
lunar eclipse chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Can you update? Please?
JDL45 chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Just read and really like this. If you ever decided to write more, I would read it with pleasure... (hint, hint).
This is great chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
I love your story! Please update!
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Lovely story. Absolutely lovely, despite the fact that it, um, stopped. I love the whole idea, with seeing the possibilities, and the characterizations, and Qui-Gon still being a stubborn bastard, and Obi-Wan still making mistakes occasionally, and also him constantly overextending himself. Holy cow, all of it. All of it is amazing, and beautiful. I really wish there were more, but I know at this late date it's not likely. Still, if you ever decide to write more, I'll be here to read it.
Ninja girl chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
Wow, amazing story! Then again, all of this authors are! I've read a few naruto ones by this author, and they were awesome, and this one is just as good! I love the way the characters are potrayed, and the character development and writing stile are something to die for! I with this author still updated there stories, but alas.
T-T
harrylee94 chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Wow. This was a fantastic story! I loved every second of it. Such an interesting premise, and the way you wrote it was completely immersive. Loved it! Wish I'd written it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015