Reviews for Whispers of the Future
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 5 . 5/5
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long, but it was a great read anyway. So, though I am curious as to what you had planned further, I'm also glad I found this to read.
Savvywolf chapter 5 . 3/21
This is beautiful. All your writing is but I've particularly enjoyed this one. I hope your life is going well and I wish you happiness.
Elenothar chapter 1 . 1/19
Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this. I know you haven't updated in a while and I understand if you won't, but at least know that what you've written so far was fun to read :)
Emi chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
This story is literally the BOMB; I loved every second of it so much I had to read twice before I could leave a review. Everything is just perfect, from the relationships between Obi-Wan and his friends, the bond between him and Qui-Gon, the way the Council is portrayed to the overall style of the story. Your writing is simply amazing and utterly beautiful. Truly, this is such an entertaining read.

I would love nothing more than to eventually see and update to this. It would quite literally make my year. Until then however, I will be eagerly awaiting one and re-reading what you have so far again and again...
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
I love your wonderful story! I hope you'll finish it one day, though I completely understand if that day doesn't come for while. I'm very fond of it, especially all the interactions between the characters. All the relationships are so believable, and, of course, also lovely and fun. And I love your Obi-Wan! He fits so well and believably everywhere - I absolutely love everything. :)
Daniella Harwood chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Thank you for this story, I have really enjoyed reading it. You caught the early years of Obi-Wan's life in a way which is interesting and unique, I love his gift. It would have been nice to see Qui-Gon's early sightings of Obi-Wan, but the final meet was really interesting.

I hope you continue this, it would be really fascinating to see what happens when it reaches the prequel worlds.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Are you ever going to update this? :,( BC it's GORGEOUS! I absolutely loved it :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
come on you gotta update!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
thebeautifulbicky chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
This is a nice fic, as usual :) I haven't watched all the Star Wars movies, but if didn't know obi-wan could see the future... Meh, that's what fanfiction is for.
Regin chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
M.S.Franklin chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I know this story have been left alone for awhile, and there's lots of others requesting the exact same thing, but please continue this fanfiction! It really is amazing! It's one of those that has me bouncing in my seat in a mix of happiness and anticipation, which is a clear sign in my book that it's one of my favorite fanfictions.

Don't leave me! ...Don't leave us! *Gestures to every other review with a rather desperate expression and the word 'overdramatic' written all over it*

Seriously though, this is great, and I'm going to follow (and favorite) it, just in case you decide to update. And, of course, so I can read it again.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE meow!
julzdagger88 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
WOW! This is AWESOME! I really really LOVE IT! You do such a great job with the relationship between Qui-gon and Obi-wan... it was an all around awesome story! Great job and I hope you continue this story line!
Shadow Chaser chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Is there more? Please tell me there is more. I need more. MOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE. Need more Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan friendship!