Reviews for Solitude, Full, Grave and Haven
HIddensoul1978 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
These were so good, I wish you would write some more. These are some of the best Mal/River stories that i have read. Please keep it going!
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I'm a Rayne Shipper most of the time, but every now and then, I feel the need for some Maliver. These little stories are great. I do hope that you continue them, 'cause I'll be waiting to read them. Thank you for continuing this.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was amazing :D i do hope you write more :)
PlayKate chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
These are fantastic! I hope you add to the collection. Thank you for sharing your stories!
Riley01314 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I found these fictlets last week over on LiveJournal and absolutley loved them! I read thru all of them (3 times) before I realized they had been published some years ago and there hadn’t been any recent updates. While I was very happy to have found them I was sad that it didn’t look like there would be anymore ficlets published so needless to say I was sooo happy when I wondered onto this site and found you had published a new ficlet in the series! Your stories are so beautifully written. You write the characters so realistically and the stories in a way that I could actually see it playing out onscreen. Please, please continue to write this series as I can’t wait to see the evolution of the Mal/River relationship.

Karen
Karen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Gigi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful! I have always loved your writing...
Thank you for sharing.
Dherea chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I normally don't like short stories - and don't read them...however...these were excellent. I like the insight River has into the departed, how she can know/verbalize their feelings. How Zoe accepted River and Mal, and more importantly, how Mal was willing to accept River into his life and private journey.
Chibiboku chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was really great and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Yeah, you're back. I haven't read anything by you in way to long and I love how you write!
SidheHawk chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Shiny!
FireflyReviewer chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was a very well written story! I enjoyed it a lot
Alesia G chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Didn't they bury Wash and Book on Mr. Universe's moon not Haven?

I have aways liked your slow build between these two. They know they are together but neither of them are ready to be togther completely yet. I have read these a couple of times and finding a new bit was a real treat.
Fayth3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Great fic, really makes me miss the show. I'd love to see more of this- can't stop the signal.
raynesupreme chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
OMG! So glad to see you back! YEEAAAHH! Love each of these...and you write Zoe spot on! Any chance in the 'verse, we'll see some new Rayne from you? Pa-pa-pa-please?