Reviews for Disquiet in the Face of Victory
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
Fan bloody Tastic!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
This was quite unique. Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Cute! Albeit dark in the middle, but that was to be expected with the storyline. Thank you for all the lovely HP fics featuring Severus and Harry!
whitehound chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Interesting and unusual.

Btw, epistasis is a nosebleed, and dropping a key down the back is a traditional cure for nosebleeds, so Episkey is almost certainly intended as a specific nosebleeds-and-broken-noses spell rather than a general bone-healer.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Oh, splendid! At first I thought some of the students who drowned had taken revenge on McGonagall for having been sent there to die, or at least she didn't care what happened to them (alas, I think the second was actually true).

But Filch stealing their magic, yes, I can see that after all those years.

Lovely windup between Snape and Harry, though (obviously the WW has never heard of local anesthesia, sigh).

I do hope someone thinks of a way to free those poor students' ghosts, though I may missed someone making it a priority in all the rush.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Excellent story so far. It's obvious that Harry is the only one who cares about Snape at this point; McGonagall has grown so used to shunning him that she doesn't notice that she's still doing it.

And yes, there is obviously something Nasty in the dungeon.
T chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Good fic. Nice surprises.
Anna chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Great :D! You are an amazing author!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
LMAO! Your fics are just so awesome!
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Great concept! and nicely done ...
thewandcrafter chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
*smiling* Nice, nice, nice. Thank you for a very interesting read!
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow! I like the dark tone of this... It's so very different from anything else I've read, as if written in sepia tones... Such a sense of waiting... I shall continue immediately, but wanted to stop and say Well Done for the beginning.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This was wonderful from start to finish.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Brilliant! Another great story :P
lav123 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love this story so much. It was scary, yet the mystery took nothing away from the way in which you portrayed Snape's raw emotions. I really like your style of writing.