Reviews for Disquiet in the Face of Victory
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 2 . 1/16
LMAO! Your fics are just so awesome!
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Great concept! and nicely done ...
thewandcrafter chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
*smiling* Nice, nice, nice. Thank you for a very interesting read!
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow! I like the dark tone of this... It's so very different from anything else I've read, as if written in sepia tones... Such a sense of waiting... I shall continue immediately, but wanted to stop and say Well Done for the beginning.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This was wonderful from start to finish.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Brilliant! Another great story :P
lav123 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love this story so much. It was scary, yet the mystery took nothing away from the way in which you portrayed Snape's raw emotions. I really like your style of writing.
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Very intense, good story.
saggyherman chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
hehehe cracking story :)
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Fascinating chapter. The post-Hogwarts is a creepy place and those who survived don't have enough left to cope with it all. I like the way Snape is depicted - exhausted and bitter but still doing his duty as best he can. Harry has matured since the battle but still trying to cope with the aftermath and his PTSD. The mysterious ghosts, the warded dungeons and the unexpected murder of Minerva have me on the edge of my seat.
Accidental Child chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This really needs a sequel. Your writing is really good, and your stories are brilliant. I hope you put up more stories soon. C:
Meggplant chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
HOLY CREEPY STORY BATMAN.
Seriously, that was like The Grudge mixed with Paranormal Activity, mixed with a love story and Harry Potter. How do you DO that?! I am so so thankful I decided to read this now, and not before bed, I'd never get to sleep. At least now, I can go read something light and fluffy to make myself feel less... freaked out!
I did, however, love the bit about the bread from Manchester. A wonderful touch, so detailed, which is what I've grown to love about all your stories.
Thank you so much for a great read!
xoxox
KneazleGriff chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Loved this story... just as much as Ive loved ALL of your stories. Great plot, character development, suspense... and of course, great Snape/Harry moments. The "relaxation" scene at the end was incredible. :)

Well done... As always.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Absolutely riveting! I love how human your Snape is... damaged, and not quite in control of his emotions after so much trauma. Fantastic.

Looking forward to reading the second part. :)
kayt chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Where do I start? Good spelling and grammar always make your stories worth a read. Add an unusual plot, suspense and just the right amount of sex for my taste and it's a definite ten out of ten. I'm glad I didn't find this till both chapters were posted, as I couldn't stop reading as the tension built. Loved the way you wrote the characters as well as the plot, so thank you!