Reviews for Disquiet in the Face of Victory
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Oh, splendid! At first I thought some of the students who drowned had taken revenge on McGonagall for having been sent there to die, or at least she didn't care what happened to them (alas, I think the second was actually true).

But Filch stealing their magic, yes, I can see that after all those years.

Lovely windup between Snape and Harry, though (obviously the WW has never heard of local anesthesia, sigh).

I do hope someone thinks of a way to free those poor students' ghosts, though I may missed someone making it a priority in all the rush.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Excellent story so far. It's obvious that Harry is the only one who cares about Snape at this point; McGonagall has grown so used to shunning him that she doesn't notice that she's still doing it.

And yes, there is obviously something Nasty in the dungeon.
T chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Good fic. Nice surprises.
Anna chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Great :D! You are an amazing author!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
LMAO! Your fics are just so awesome!
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Great concept! and nicely done ...
thewandcrafter chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
*smiling* Nice, nice, nice. Thank you for a very interesting read!
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow! I like the dark tone of this... It's so very different from anything else I've read, as if written in sepia tones... Such a sense of waiting... I shall continue immediately, but wanted to stop and say Well Done for the beginning.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This was wonderful from start to finish.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Brilliant! Another great story :P
lav123 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love this story so much. It was scary, yet the mystery took nothing away from the way in which you portrayed Snape's raw emotions. I really like your style of writing.
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Very intense, good story.
saggyherman chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
hehehe cracking story :)
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Fascinating chapter. The post-Hogwarts is a creepy place and those who survived don't have enough left to cope with it all. I like the way Snape is depicted - exhausted and bitter but still doing his duty as best he can. Harry has matured since the battle but still trying to cope with the aftermath and his PTSD. The mysterious ghosts, the warded dungeons and the unexpected murder of Minerva have me on the edge of my seat.
Accidental Child chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This really needs a sequel. Your writing is really good, and your stories are brilliant. I hope you put up more stories soon. C: