Reviews for Coming Around Again
twlightbella chapter 26 . 5/24
Oh no not good and yay for Emmett and Bella and Lillian on the twins coming and Lillian being a big sister
twlightbella chapter 24 . 5/24
So sad
twlightbella chapter 19 . 5/24
Emmett has a daughter named Lillian
twlightbella chapter 17 . 5/24
They made love twice
twlightbella chapter 12 . 5/24
Emmett made Bella feel good
ptl4ever419 chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
Lovely story, but sad for Jacob and the Whittlock clan.
Bell 1 chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
That was an interesting story. I'm so glad that Charlie turned his life around after Bella's wedding to Emmett.

I was extremely surprised with how quickly Bella slept with Emmett in the literal and then figurative sense (coitus) after being raped for so many years. To me, it just didn't make a lot of sense since it started at such a young age. Most people in that situation are very timid and uncomfortable with any male they don't know; she didn't know Emmett well at all, especially that first night (their wedding night) and how she reacted to Jacob's loss and the loss of their first child.

However, that being said, I am very glad Bella found someone like Emmett to love her so thoroughly that she was able to move on with her life, happily. I'm also happy that the arranged marriage turned out to be exactly what Emmett needed to stop his sleeping with every woman that crossed his path. He took the marriage vow very seriously, when he could have easily rebelled against being forced into it.

Then for Charlie and Carlisle to tear up the contracts was wonderful. Bella and Emmett could then prove to each other that they truly loved each other and weren't together just because of some contract. :D

My bit of constructive criticism... you could have really used a beta for the spelling/grammar in this story. However, don't let that discount the fact I enjoyed the story line. :) There is a FB group where many have posted a request to help clean up already posted stories and people will volunteer to help because there isn't the pressure to get chapters edited quickly due to updating/posting goals. :)

Thank you for sharing your story. :D
Bell 1 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I have a feeling Charlie knows nothing about Phil with his daughter, but at the same time think he has his suspicions. I think that two things are possible... 1 - He has no idea that Bella has been repeatedly raped by someone he knows and thinks she is really just this shy... 2 - He suspects Phil has been taking advantage of his daughter, or is so slow in catching on that he thinks something is about to happen to his daughter. That he really wants to protect her, despite the fact he has been hitting her, and give her a better life than he can... thinking that maybe he knows he is and has been a horrible father.

Either way, I am sort of hoping that Charlie sobers up really quick (both literally and figuratively) when/if he does learn the truth about what Phil was doing to his daughter.

I sort of foresee Emmett not taking the news of her father beating her well... at all.
bookwormie4ever chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
good luck 2 you and your baby!
vampiregirl31 chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
wow i love this story
brokenfromthepast chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
This was a really great story
Lulu222 chapter 28 . 6/10/2013
Brilliant story :D I love how the whole thing played out but I was sad when Jake died, but overall it was a fantastic story.
sammi chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
epilogue? is this a spoiler? epilogues are at the end, do you mean prologue?