Reviews for 1000 Years: One Shots
Ashen Author chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
I have an account, just haven't bothered to log on.

That said, I think you're missing the obvious possible person: Grimmjow. He's powerful, his sword is long enough to actually look like the picture, and he has reason to attack and interact with that group, and he isn;t known to be dead.

That said, these are very interesting. I think I like your theories at least as much as cannon, in their own way.
Zeazee Vampire chapter 66 . 10/9/2013
Oh, poor shiro chan. . . . The chapters so best. . Update please. . ..
forever122 chapter 66 . 10/3/2013
Poor Toshiro... He doesn't deserve that. He's so scared and cute! He peed himself?! Ha Ha.
haeye chapter 65 . 10/2/2013
Try to make me cry why don't you.
forever122 chapter 65 . 10/2/2013
OMG! This was so deep! Amazing! Is there going to be a second part to this?
forever122 chapter 64 . 10/2/2013
Hehehe... Poor, poor Toshiro. He must be so discombobulated.
bunch1 chapter 64 . 10/2/2013
Isshin must be really good at dealing with change since he views Toshiro as first his only child, then his oldest child, then the same age as Ichigo, just before he became the middle child younger then Ichigo but still older then the twins, then they were the same age and now he is the youngest of the 4 since Karin and Yuzu are both a couple of physical years older then him now aswell. I wonder what that would have been like if he had actually been their with Isshin and the rest of the Kurosaki's never aging as they grew up around him.

I am curios about what makes Toshrio different from the rest. Maybe it's the fact that he is a captain class reaper with just his pure soul reaper powers where most quince would have relatively low spirit pressure since they manipulate ambient reshi instead of using their own meaning a powerful quince may not even rank as a lieutenant or seated officer, being just very talented in their combat technique? I don't know and I doubt we'll see it here as these stories aren't really connected but I still wonder.

It was interesting to see Karin save Toshiro since it mirrored him saving her from that Adjucha in the living world. Though I would have liked to see abit more interaction between the two since she has changed and that may change how she views and treats Hitsugaya. I wonder if she would start to view him as a little brother instead of a friend while Toshiro still viewed them as equals.

Oh well, good chapter and I look forward to seeing the next.
punk lolita23 chapter 64 . 10/1/2013
Haha! Finger flick of doom! Toshiro seems rather calm all things considered though I'm guessin he didn't want to hear that he's that closely related to Juhabach. Thanks for the update I look forward to the next one.
punk lolita23 chapter 62 . 9/28/2013
I can understand why he would thing that about her. Point taken with his tone she is the enemy previously that tone was reserve for Aizen and I think it still is. Thanks for the update I look forward to the next one,
Some random guy chapter 60 . 9/27/2013
Alright, I've been reading this story, and I just wanted to say, there are a few things that are really keeping me from fully enjoying it.

For one thing, Toshiro is acting pretty OOC in a lot of these chapters. You've been making him cry more than a baby, sometimes over things that even regular people wouldn't cry over, let alone Toshiro. In both the manga and anime, it's shown that he only cried once, and that was before he became a harden shinigami and had to leave his granny. Other than that, even with all the horrible things happening to him, he hasn't cried.

His childhood friend trying to 'avenge' her dead father figure captain by killing him? No.

That friend begging him to save the now realized psychotic killer ex-captain, even after that same killer almost killed her and her childhood friend, thereby showing how mentally unstable she has gotten? None.

His dead academy friend coming back to destroy everything he's been trying to protect, trying to get him to join in? He was SAD, yes, but he didn't shed a tear.

His childhood friend having to get her organs regenerated because he stabbed her through the heart? No tears shed, and that'd be a pretty good reason to do so. ALL of these reasons are.

I know this may seem like I'm nitpicking, that this little thing shouldn't matter very much, but a large part of Toshiro's character is that he's cold and angry, not showing much emotion outside of irritation and anger, with happiness being sprinkled in there. No matter what's happening to him, he wouldn't just sob over it, ESPECIALLY in battle, ESPECIALLY in front of people he doesn't know, and ESPECIALLY after the time skip, where it's shown that he's gotten a pretty good hold over his emotions.

Also, though I did like how you used his attack here, giving a reason why Toshiro might not would have a good hold over his emotions, it doesn't make too much sense, since the 'fire bar' is called Burner Finger 1. All it is is a concentrated and powerful beam of fire. Nowhere anywhere did anyone say that it, or Bazz-B for that matter, had or has the ability to inflict despair onto a person. The only reason the page where it was used said "Fire Bar Of Despair," was because it shot through a captain with ease. It might make the surrounding shinigami, along with other shinigami, feel despair by making them think 'Oh no, they defeated a captain with just a finger, we have no chance' or things like that, but the attack itself most likely does not have that ability.

Another thing, I know that this is because this story is related to another one of your's that revolves around Toshiro and Bambietta being twins, and so you're going around the "Opposite Twin" idea, but I don't think you can fully do that here. The Stern Ritter follow a system in which they are given a letter that corresponds with their ability. Having Bambietta have a fire-based attack system isn't sensible, as the SR both assigned her with "E" and already has someone with fire-based attacks. If she had fire as her way of fighting, then she would have either been assigned "F" or share "H" with Bazz-B.

If you ARE going with the "Opposite Twin" idea, then you don't have to do anything with Toshiro and Bambietta except write out to the best of your ability their own personalities, as by themselves they are pretty unlike each other; where Toshiro is generally a calm and cold person, getting irritated a lot, but not venting out on people outside of yelling at them, Bambietta is generally an angry and sadistic femme fatale. straight out killing men after leading them to her under false pretenses to vent her anger, with bits of calm here and there.

I'm sorry for the length of this review, and I don't mean for this to be an attack or flame of any kind. I'm just suggesting that you try to change some things to make this story better, because I LOVE this idea, and I would love to see it written as greatly as it can. :)
NorthernShinigami chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
Thia was... disturbing, I think? xD I wasn't sure what I was reading at first.

But it was amusing still, and I can definitely imagine Gin like that *snigger. mumble* even with Gin KNOWING what sex is...
punk lolita23 chapter 60 . 9/27/2013
Both toshiro and bambietta seem to have emotion issue, he bottles his up at time and she kills whatever makes her upset. Thanks for the update, I look forward to next one
forever122 chapter 59 . 9/26/2013
I don't really have anything to say, but I find it rude if I don't review. Can't wait for the next one!
punk lolita23 chapter 59 . 9/26/2013
That sounds like a good escape plan, what does he wat him for anyway? Rangiku isn't the type to leave one behind. Thanks for the update i look forward to the next one
punk lolita23 chapter 57 . 9/18/2013
I feel kind of bad for bazz b, he doesn't seem to fond of bambietta. I happened to think the vandenreich uniforms are rather stylish. Thanks for the updat, I look forward to the next one.