Reviews for Weasley's Girl
EliLeFey chapter 1 . 10/2
I like to read what you write! Dramione forever!
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism, but I want to point out that most of this was information dumps. Learning English in Year 7, as much as I hate this line, my teacher always told me to 'show, not tell'. Information dumps can make it really boring for a reader. Most of the information given in the story could be told in dialogue instead, of which there was not much in the story. I really hope I didn't offend you, I just thought you'd like some feedback. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh what a fantastic way for Dramione to spend her birthday :D

Awesome stuff!
JenP10 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
No matter how it's written, they belong together.
Myra chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved it!
fanfic.lover.4.ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Absolutely LOVE this story!
Annonymousreader321 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hi there! :) great story! Loved it! So much emotions captured in this plot
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
oh it was incredible really and i love it!
Twizard2013 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I think you write wonderful one-shots. A lot of authors can't make them believable. You can. It's a talent. This one was beautiful.
l'amour perdu chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I really like the song "Jesse's girl" I actually have a friend named Jesse and I don't know why... it made sense at the time, but me and another friend decided if Jesse has a daughter her first words are going to be that song... doesn't make sense, thinking about it after and what the lyrics say and all... but still a cute story!
Im A Death Eater chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
wow omfg i luved that story, sooo hot and sexy :P
Hunter's Heir chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You know, you've gothis song stuck in my head now! But that was a good little story :)
Fae chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Loved it!
erinelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Nice and sweet and lemony ;D
SadisticDemongyrl chapter 1 . 7/23/2012