Reviews for A Very Good Team
Trekkiehood chapter 82 . 7/12
Loving these! Especially the angsty and hurt-comfort ones... *shrugs* personal preference, but they're all good. Can't wait for more!
Trekkiehood chapter 64 . 7/12
Loved this chapter!
Trekkiehood chapter 43 . 7/12
I really like this, like Tony, Cap basically commited suicide by crashing into the ocean, yeah, those names are going to hurt.
Ruby Silverstar chapter 23 . 7/9
That last line! That last line just set me off.
No l im oomom Ok Rory IusT Poi
Altiria-Aty chapter 82 . 6/5
Omg egg hunt, so cute! aaaah! I love all these stories! my heart can't handle it all!
Altiria-Aty chapter 60 . 6/5
Okay, I cannot stop smiling, this whole series! The Hulk is so- ahhh I'm using the word too much but sweet!
Altiria-Aty chapter 57 . 6/5
OMG STEVE, (the Diver) chapter with Steve taking that pic for Dummy is the sweetest thing ever! aaaah~
Altiria-Aty chapter 48 . 6/5
Thor! the practice potatoes! my heart is fit to burst! the Thanksgiving feast is so sweet! Avengers famillllyyyyyyyy
Altiria-Aty chapter 38 . 6/5
Omg! the baseball game! I was actually screaming at my scream when Bruce went for it! that was too awesome lol!
Altiria-Aty chapter 18 . 6/4
Oh gosh! Thor's line! the Hulk and him holding hands like lovers, that was hilarious lolol. and poor Steve, my heart is in shambles, this sweetheart is too precious for this world!
tanithlipsky chapter 82 . 5/3
cool
AtLoLevad chapter 82 . 3/31
This was too cute! I can totally see the Avengers doing something like this in canon. Hope you're feeling better and Happy Easter (if that's what you celebrate!)
Ariyah chapter 82 . 4/2
That. Is. Adorable.
And Clint got to prove that he can be just as cool as the rest. :-D

Ariel_of_Narnia
Kitten6168 chapter 82 . 4/2
Very cute! This made me smile the whole way through. Thanks for posting it.

I hope you get well before your holiday.
2,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »