Reviews for A Very Good Team
Ducktales2017 chapter 79 . 3/5
Love your style of writing! These stories are great!
I LOVE these stories! You are such a good author!
Love the Star Wars reference!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 3/6
Best series of oneshots ever.
Oh my gosh I couldn't stop laughing after reading this
Ayjah chapter 81 . 1/15
You know those stories where you feel the need to drop everything and read... This one... Right here... Thank you! I enjoyed this more than the original movies I have seen
Ariyah chapter 81 . 1/13
Well, that was all very fun. Loved the banter and the action was easy to follow. :)

tanithlipsky chapter 81 . 1/11
Proponent of EVO chapter 81 . 1/9
An update! I love this fic. Thank you so much for writing!
AtLoLevad chapter 81 . 1/7
love love love! steve making up lyrics to the beatles song made me giggle and so did the mental image of the hulk around all of those delicate floats and then being concerned for the broken horse. what a great team up!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 81 . 1/7
I hope you're feeling better! The action here was great, and it was neat to see them being so careful about preserving everyone's work when they usually get a bit...messy when it comes to helping take down bad guys. Loved it :)
swren1 chapter 81 . 1/7
Aww, sorry you were sick. Hope you're all better.
Kitten6168 chapter 81 . 1/6
Loved Hulk’s annoyance at the destroyed horsey and him helping the two ladies in the wheelchairs, it was very funny and touching. I am really enjoying this story and many of your others too!

I hope that you feel better soon.
Mystic 777 chapter 81 . 1/6
Oh this was so much fun. The dude passing out from Hulk's anger over the horsie, Natasha tackling a football player. So much fun. :D
RAGAnne chapter 81 . 1/6
So the whole chapter was great but I have to say the stand-out moment for me was that Happy got to drive a parade float. :)
2,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »