Reviews for A Very Good Team
Orochigin chapter 71 . 4h
I just found this story and I have been binge reading as it is so awesome.
GreyMajesty chapter 1 . 6/6
Wow. I sort of read this whole thing backwards, but still. That was amazing! It took me two days, but what a great way to start off my summer vacation. Thank you so much for writing this!
Yay, so many awesome stories!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 68 . 5/31
Does this have a 2 part to see the children reacting to Santa.
OrionRedde chapter 38 . 5/26
This story is so adorable and everything I ever wanted. Thank you so much for writing this!
Keeper chapter 11 . 5/24
Steve reminds me of Leo Valdez so much in this chapter it hurts. If I was reading this alone, I would have turned into waterworks.

Stay awesome,
Keeper of the Flame
Katz4 chapter 71 . 5/12
Nooooo! I've run out of chapters! Need more~~

Seriously though, this is quality Avengers fanfict and I'm impressed and appreciative of it.

Need moooore~~
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 71 . 5/6
X-D Still love this story. X-P
97 Diagon Alley chapter 71 . 5/6
Seriously my favorite thing ever.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 59 . 5/4
Imagining Steve cussing up a blue streak, or at least what to him is a blue streak... X-D Too adorable. X-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 55 . 5/4
*rolls on floor laughing* Oh my goodness... X-D
Oh, just thought you might want to know. According to the negligible Hulk movie with Edward Norton (just so you know, Mark Ruffallo was MUCH better in the role of Bruce Banner :-P), Bruce also speaks Portugese. Not just Spanish, but also Portugese. ;-)
Angle4811 chapter 1 . 5/5
Love you story
hope you keep writing more :D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 50 . 5/3
X-D Only the Avengers would have a contest over who'd been presumed dead the longest. X-D
Hello! I came by to tell you that you've done a wonderful job writing, as always. :) I don't have an account for this website, but I started reading your stories a year ago and I haven't stopped since! In celebration, I'd like to take an extra moment to thank you for your impressive writing ability and let you know that reading what you write makes me happy. Your stories are everything from hilarious and sweet to heartbreaking and angsty. These brighten my bad days and make me smile. It's inspiring! Thank you for the amazing work that you do.
Sincerely, Elora
Is this guy the most OCD internet troll that ever lived?

/game-of-thrones-season-5-lady-stoneheart/

/2013/12/noahs-ark-found-keeping-us-dark/

/by/TheRentschmeister/

State your opinion: well if he's not, then he's the most stuck-up a-hole to exist in gods green earth. Or he has a lot of free time and likes hating people. At least whoever that person was got what he deserved. Shouldn't have given the heads up warning though. Now his disqus profile became private. The turtle back in his shell. In a way that's a victory because before that he's walking around like he owns the internet.

Internet Troll Awareness. Share your troll when you find one.p