Reviews for A Turnabout Toast
icefox425 chapter 11 . 2/16
Oh my goodness, this was fantastic. I can't really find the words to express how much I love this fic, but I thought I should say something. Just, wow. I was hooked when I saw what you did with the Butz, and everything else (Klavier and Edgeworth's progression into friendship, Kristoph's poisonous schemes, the mock trial of awesomeness, Nick's characterization, the hinting to and eventual appearance of Kay, the confrontation with Payne (although I'm not quite sure that it was in-character for him), the Flopsy Bunnies, Gumshoe's stunt with Meekins, and I could go on listing but I'll stop) just blew me away. Thank you so much for this fic.
Sheryl E W chapter 11 . 1/28
I loved every word, completely brilliant!
NightFlowerLuv chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
I don't think you understand how much I am physically in love with everything you have put in this fanfiction.
Gemini-Victoria chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Excellent Story! There is one thing I would like cleared up however. You know the scene with the mock trial? Where the Dean is arrested? Why was he arrested? Was there an actual crime committed? The story wasn't too clear on that. GV
ebonypol chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Truly amazing! Loved it! :D
Crumbs chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Ah wow. I'm new to this fandom (yeah, bit late :) ), and I was looking for good fic, and well, gosh, I found it. I can hardly believe that you're new to writing, this was just magnificent. I'm not great with reviews unfortunately, but I thought I should at least have the decency to say something to thank you for entertaining me with this splendid story. I really love the way you write, it's wise, witty, sometimes profound, and real. So thanks. I'm off to investigate your profile in the hopes of finding more fic.
ThinkGEEKOnALargerScale chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
I was totally freaking out about this on twitter! I loved it. xo
MultifandomIzzy chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Man, I really love this fic a whole lot, and I can't quite put it into words. It's really well done and you captured all the characters perfectly. It's probably one of my favorites in the fandom. But since stating every one of my favorite parts would take too long, I loved everyone's halloween costumes, from phoenix to the bunnies to the fey-busters. Especially Ema and Spencer as The Doctor and Donna. Ema really is a lot like Donna, huh?
Danni chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
I don't normally go to FFnet for fics- Ao3 is my typical haunt- but I was linked this by a friend and started reading on a whim, even if I was a little intimidated by the length.

I have spent the ENTIRE FIRST DAY of the year reading this in a haze of feelings and panicked capslocking at any of my friends who would hear me. And then I sobbed through 3/4ths of the last chapter (REALLY GROSS NOISY SOBS THEY WERE IMPRESSIVE). You have done amazing things here, and I am floored with the detail and the world building and the character development and BASICALLY EVERYTHING. I have never cried at a fanfic like this before. Thank you sososososo much for this, and I hope your new year is filled with as much joy as you've given the start of my 2014!
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
This fic was amazing. I loved the sheer detail included in the story. I really felt like I was there, starting with Phoenix's realization that Larry has made something out of his life, something really good. It was an awesome place to begin the story, a great foundation that led to an amazing fic. I loved seeing things unfold, how it didn't just feel like Nick and Edgeworth were ticking off their three tasks for Larry. It felt very natural, how things came about. I particularly adored Edgeworth's friendship with Klavier! It was great seeing them interact. Apollo's sarcasm was lovely too, hehe.
Annabelle Lee chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
You know that thing where you read something someone's written and you're just like, "This. This person is meant to be an author." You, my friend, are one of those.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! you nearly made me cry so many times and by the end I was cheering for miles and phoenix. thank you for writing this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
My god, this chapter was MASTERFUL. So well written. The last couple sentences of April 20, 5:04 am nearly made me cry.
mochiusagi chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
Wow, that was a great story! Loved the plot development, and how it came full circle-starting with Larry and ending with Larry. Love the costume ideas! Bunnies!
RiddikulusGrin chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Ok, this was adorable. So, so, adorable. The bunny stuff just killed me, I swear.