Reviews for Forget me not
And..really it's a beautyful story ;)
...WOW i love this story
You are very geanius
I must read the sexy scene too
you're not the only perv
Don't worry
SallyXJackGal chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
OMG you like Danny Phantom too! :D Sweet!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
This was an amazing story I loved it and you wrote that out? XD Oh wow that would be neat to read.
RedDemon666 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Why the HECK wouldn't Dr. Finklstien teach Sally about "The birds and the bees"?
Didget chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
i want to read the sex scene that were implied in this story. You should pm me them ;)
still an awesome story thou.
MollyMacabre chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
This is awesome, and hilarious! And don't worry, you're not the only pervert for Jack Skellington. I wouldn't be...upset if you happened to send those unpublished scenes to me!
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
im not a perv but, i would like to read them just in case someone wants me to do a rated m story
Seth7 chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
very nice story. _ great job!
Vanjirra chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
This is so...ADORABLE! And for some strange reason the picture of jack in the first chapter is too clearly that strange?
ivyknightfire chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I feel like a perv but can u plz send them to me?
7th-Sinner chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
And a Pumpkin Prince/Princess, too.
GodlyJewel chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
I love the end of this story. It was absolutely adorable and ended super cute. Can't believe he actually used the show her line (ok, yeah I can). Normally that "don't tell me, show me" line creeps me out, but it was portrayed very sweetly in your story.
GodlyJewel chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
OH MY GOSH! That was so funny! I can't believe they actually did that! Ha! This was seriously funny, but it had such a fluffy moment at the end.
7th-Sinner chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Haha, nice way to show your clueless girlfriend what happened during a drunk night, Jack. XD