Reviews for Bravura
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/17
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
I really miss this story :(
Kim chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Awesome story!
birdsflyaway chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
I'm so ridiculously intruiged! Bloody love this fic! Hope you'll update soon :)
Rae chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
So... It's been a while.
Mapleleaf chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow, I LOVE this story! I generally don't read fanfictions with OCs in them (a lot of them tend to detract from the character that I actually want to read about) but this one stays so close to the universe and the characters as portrayed in the movie that I'm constantly checking for new chapters.

Blake was hands-down my favorite character in the Dark Knight Rises movie, pretty much halfway through the movie, and one of my biggest regrets about the movie involved him and the rest of the GCPD. Not that the movie needed to be any longer, but I really would have liked to have seen Gordon, Blake, Foley, and the others surviving and investigating in Gotham while Batman was in the pit.

I think that you've gotten into his head wonderfully and that this is really great and realistic story. Gwen is the best OC that I have ever read- she is not too strong, not too weak, and not too romantic. She's another victim of Gotham's crime that is trying to do the right thing her own way. She is a very good rolemodel of a character.

I also LOVE how Selina is written! You don't get to see her cracking too much in the movie.

btw- did you come up with the name Ross before or after the movie came out? Because the only time I hear his name is near the end of the movie, and only because I was listening for it.

Thank you, keep up the good work, and keep 'em coming!
ice23hot chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Finally! An OC that I actually like! :)
Anne chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
I love your story, the way you add your personal touch to well known characters, the way you've woven new elements semlessly into Nolan's universe.
Please continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
It's been much too long. Please update?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
well written
WhatsGoingOn chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I can't even with Blake and Gwen, they are just, guh, they were so close to kissing!
Naii chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
Update yay!
Gwen/Blake scenes are my favourites. Loved this chapter's!
Shukumei4U chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I was so happy to see you updated and I got to spend my lunch break with something good to read. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Aphroditessister chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
OMG you have to update!
I'm addicted!
I just LOVE the Gwen/John and Bane/Isabel moments! Sooooooo cute!
Are Selina and Gwen going to be seeing each other more often? Or was it just a one time thing?
Please please please please please please please please please please please please
Update soon!
You write this sooo well!
Elephantsneedwater chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
I really like this. I have to get used to the slight changes of the story I like Blake and Gwen, so I'll stick around:)