Reviews for Starships
Lightningstar chapter 17 . 4/10
Wow. Just...wow.
This was an amazing story to read, I can't believe it's ended!
This would make a wonderful AU :)
Thank you so much!
(I hope Galaxies is up soon...)
There'sMethodInMyMadness chapter 17 . 2/18
I've read this fanfic three times now, I love it so much! I know it's quite late, but are you going to make a sequel, that would be awesome. Again, I love this fic.
Biff3r chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
I must say, ignoring minimal grammar errors, the story line was fantastic! I feel that Alfred and Arthur were described very realistically character wise, and you didn't add so much resistance and denial in Arthur to make the story overly angst-y. All around it was a quick read that wasn't so short it was unsatisfying, and a slice of life kind of story. You deserve every bit of credit that you receive for this story, and so much more to be frank.
Lena chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
"Why hello." Francis smiled "And what is your name." He grinned.
I laughed so hard at this.
Anyways, thank you so much for the story. I really enjoyed it!
Molly chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
"Fuck yeah"
Oh, Alfred, even in sex.
Gay erotic fan literature FTW!
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
Oh this was really wonderful w

I enjoyed every minute of it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
You had me at 'space pirate'.
Kar-Kar93 chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
I rather enjoyed this story, the plot was really good! I love how in-depth you went with sci-fi plot and explaining to the reader how the world has fully changed. I'm glad to have read this!
Karlene
featherwing25 chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Amazing story! I love like ALL the couples here! minor Aushun/GerIta, fluffy SwissLiech, implied Franada, and of course; USUK. The plot and your writing skills are spectacular, and the hot scenes were a definite plus. ;)
Kalina chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
...What did Vash get?
Kalina chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
Franada... Not as good as PruCna, but I still enjoy a dose every now and then.
Kalina chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Oh dear... This isn't good...
Kalina chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Woah... They kidnapped the three most innocent, most harmless pirates?! The only way they could get it any more wrong was if Lilli was there too!
Kalina chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
And I called it. I so,totally called it.
Kalina chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
'He could ask Arthur that question again whenever he wanted.'
Don't say things like that, Alfred. You'll jinx it.