Reviews for Wake up, Bonesie!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ron watched nervously as she finished reading the latest story ThePink1 at Reefside's latest story. Under normal circumstances she could be dangerous, but when she was nine months pregnant with their second child, Ron had learned to tread...carefully.

"Hermione, I want you to know that I would ne-"

"Ron," Hermione cut in with a smile. "I know you and Lavender are long finished," and Ron sighed with relief before she continued, "Besides, if Lavender and I HAD caught you cheating with us both, there wouldn't be ENOUGH of you left to take Susan out on a second date."

"Hermione, has anyone ever told you you're scary when you're pregnant?" Harry asked as he shuffled up beside her, before giving the screen a quick glance.

"Why is it that these damn writers keep giving me sisters and brothers I never had?" he asked in an annoyed voice. "Susan's my cousin, not my sister."

"Well at least it isn't one of those damn Sue's," Ron pointed out and Harry grinned.

"Hey Ron, you never said you were such a player," George said as he joined them in front of Hermione's computer.

"You really should be better behaved," Percy added pompously and Ron glared at them both.

"It's just a fanfiction!" he protested, before turning to glare at Percy. "And I don't know why you're getting so high and mighty after what you told us last weekend."

"What did he say?" George asked curiously as Percy's ears slowly turned red and Ron smirked.

"Yeah, I forgot you weren't there, were you George?" he said with a smirk as Percy tried to hide his face. This was going to be interesting.

"I'm not su-" Percy began, but was quickly cut off by Ron.

"Perce here," he started and pointed to his brother, "managed to get BOTH Patil twins knocked up, and his girlfriend Marietta in close order."

George choked down a burst of laughter and Percy started to stutter about drunken mistakes and unintended consequences.

"Ron..." Hermione started and Ron looked at her.

"Yes?"

"I think my waters just broke..."

Leaving them to it, Hugo's about to be born, I'm going to say that it's a good story, but the long-lost sister aspect and Ron cheating on Hermione AND Lavender at the same time detracts from the story. Sorry this is late, RL keeps getting in the way. Keep writing, toddling twins pending;D