Reviews for The Simple Moments
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/4
Great! Steve deserves more love.
Sammy Heroes chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was so cute.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Love this :D
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This was a fantastic story, and everyone was very in-character. Great job!
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was so wonderful. Your writing is a pleasure to read.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Huff... *grinned*

This was good...
When the sketchbook ripped apart and Steve walked away after saw that was so intense... I'm panicked!

Glad they solved the problem...

Btw, I can't help but think: "He can be such a good stalker!" to Steve... XP *peace*
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was fabulous, very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
How sweet!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Really beautiful. I only think that rip the sketch book was a little too much. ;) but the description of each picture and moment was amazing! I wish we could 'see' the pictures too! :)
AvengerSSB chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
:') Its so beautiful. I hardly see people pick up on Cap's drawing, and even them, they don't go into much detail or focus on it a whole lot. I always love seeing artwork and drawing myself, and my imagination lets me see things fairly well. This was just amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Am I the only one who could totally see the whole team leaning around Tony to see Steve's pictures? :) Thor not holding back, along with Clint. Bruce just glancing over, and Natasha pretending not to care but looking anyway. XD
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really liked that you wrote a fic about steves talent, not just bring it up randomly. Its the first fic ive read that did that and it was amazing, truley amazing.
Jenn chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is beautiful. I love the warm atmosphere.
Aerola chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awww, so cute ;-; You really did a great job!
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You have been reviewimg my first Avengers story, and I read this, then realized you were the author! Okay, I really love this story, it's adorable! I love how you did all of the characters, and I really love the fluff! Thanks for writing this, I think this, and your other Avengers story are great!