Reviews for No Good Comes From
xXScarlettMastersXx chapter 6 . 7/12
Why did it you make it awesome the. Heart breaking?
yamiduke13 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I am so sad that I am on the last chapter. I am even sadder that you have not updated this in a long time which means that the chances of you updating soon, or at all, is extremely low. I still really hope you do though as this story has been completely amazing.
yamiduke13 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I love the interaction between Tony and Bruce. It is just so fantastic. Also Hulk is freaking amazing. I really REALLY like how you are writing this story. You keep giving me fantastic mental images like Hulk holding Ironman upside down in front of him. Also the little animate objects made me laugh.
yamiduke13 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Well I can't say you didn't warn me. This made my heart ache, you wrote it so good. I definitely felt wound up and stressed with the rest of the team. On a side note you did an absolutely fantastic job with Loki.
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
There were a couple spelling mistakes: Using thought instead of though for example. Aside from that I thought the chapter was awesome as usual. I don't usually review every chapter by the way. Usually I just review the latest one but this story is so freaking fantastic that I can't help but review each chapter as they end. I am torn between reading as much as I can as often as I can and not wanting it to end.
yamiduke13 chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
The image of Hulk dragging Tony by his foot while he has the thrusters on will entertain me for days. Seriously this is incredibly amazing. I am supposed to be writing a essay right now and instead I am reading this story because it is too fucking good.
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Seriously I am only two chapters in and am absolutely loving this. There is a never ending amount of awesome in this story.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This chapter was way too amazing. I love it so much.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Update soon, please!
WhiteFang001 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
"Don't let JARVIS smack your ass on the way out!"
God I snorted soo hard :D

This series is brilliant! The by play between the characters - seriously, you nailed Clint and Tony's snark and gave me a new fandom of Bruce and Tony in ways I didn't consider before. Hell even the dicks on Loki was epic! As well as your Natasha! I loved your characterisation :) Very epic

I hope that we will get to see more soon!
One of the best characterisations of the Avengers that I've seen in a long time!
Mangal2012 chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
This. Is. Effin. HILARIOUS! ! ! ! !

PleasepleasePLEEEEEAASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! !
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Firenze Fox chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Wow. Ok, can I just ask you to pleasepleasepleaseplease not abandon this, I absolutely love this! Please, please, please update soon!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Hahaha oh jeezus the entire story is just amplified tenfold when Bruce and Tony hook up!
I love the way they interact, their chemistry is amazing and they all mesh so well.
It's easy to see the family in them. When all is said and done, all the battles are through, and everyone is spent, they really do care about each other. Regardless of what they were before a team. With them, now, the Avengers will always come first. It's not about the mission anymore.
I can't wait to see more of Tony and Bruce! Oh and Thor and Jane also! I hope they can find a way around Loki's seems like he can only manipulate the things around him but some things work better than others like the mannequins vs. the street signs and cell phone haha.
I hope Tony will be okay.
Fyoex chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Awesome story! Did not expect the romance between Tony and Bruce but hey, I'm not complaining ;D