Reviews for No Good Comes From
Tekie Scythe chapter 8 . 6/27
Ah. This story has been abandoned. Or left at a really cruel cliffhanger. I hope you're okay out there Author.
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 6/27
Another perfect YouTube moment!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/27
Ugh, I saw the comments this is gonna hurt.
xXScarlettMastersXx chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Why did it you make it awesome the. Heart breaking?
yamiduke13 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I am so sad that I am on the last chapter. I am even sadder that you have not updated this in a long time which means that the chances of you updating soon, or at all, is extremely low. I still really hope you do though as this story has been completely amazing.
yamiduke13 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I love the interaction between Tony and Bruce. It is just so fantastic. Also Hulk is freaking amazing. I really REALLY like how you are writing this story. You keep giving me fantastic mental images like Hulk holding Ironman upside down in front of him. Also the little animate objects made me laugh.
yamiduke13 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Well I can't say you didn't warn me. This made my heart ache, you wrote it so good. I definitely felt wound up and stressed with the rest of the team. On a side note you did an absolutely fantastic job with Loki.
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
There were a couple spelling mistakes: Using thought instead of though for example. Aside from that I thought the chapter was awesome as usual. I don't usually review every chapter by the way. Usually I just review the latest one but this story is so freaking fantastic that I can't help but review each chapter as they end. I am torn between reading as much as I can as often as I can and not wanting it to end.
yamiduke13 chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
The image of Hulk dragging Tony by his foot while he has the thrusters on will entertain me for days. Seriously this is incredibly amazing. I am supposed to be writing a essay right now and instead I am reading this story because it is too fucking good.
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Seriously I am only two chapters in and am absolutely loving this. There is a never ending amount of awesome in this story.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This chapter was way too amazing. I love it so much.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Update soon, please!
WhiteFang001 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
"Don't let JARVIS smack your ass on the way out!"
God I snorted soo hard :D

This series is brilliant! The by play between the characters - seriously, you nailed Clint and Tony's snark and gave me a new fandom of Bruce and Tony in ways I didn't consider before. Hell even the dicks on Loki was epic! As well as your Natasha! I loved your characterisation :) Very epic

I hope that we will get to see more soon!
One of the best characterisations of the Avengers that I've seen in a long time!
Mangal2012 chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
This. Is. Effin. HILARIOUS! ! ! ! !

PleasepleasePLEEEEEAASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! !
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Please say you're updating this; PLEASE SAY THAT YOU WILL ONE DAY RETURN TO THIS BEAUTIFUL AND HILARIOUS FIC THAT HAD ME IN TEARS!