Reviews for Ascend
Nintendian chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Gosh you're such a good writer. This was really well written, and you conveyed a lot in just a small amount of words. I love how Black gave the Championship away and then left to chase after White. Just because he's the Champion doesn't mean he's not a normal person, and he loves someone too... I think this was one of the best Iris fics I've ever read. Keep up the good work! I hope to write as well as you somedayy haha :)
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was just lovely. Your wording is truly beautiful. Amazing work!
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Huh, for a while there, I thought that Iris had feelings for Black or something, but it was just very great admiration. I like that. I also like the depth you've given Iris here and how you've conveyed her personality-I've always assumed that she simply beat Black/White for the title of Champion, that she actually wanted to be Champion, but this has me seriously reconsidering that headcanon.

Keep writing!

japaneserockergirl
Caelitea chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ahhhh I love this! I love how you presented how Iris came to be champion; I think this is now my headcanon, that she never actually fought for it, since I think really Black/White earned that title previously already and it doesn't quite make sense for her to take the role through traditional means. But anyway, this is lovely, I love Iris' characterization, I love the flow of her thoughts, and I love her exposition on Black. I love the last line, where Iris considers what she actually wants and reconsiders leaving. Basically, I just love everything about this! Thank you for such a lovely piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I really like all these details you put in your stories. It just makes it flow a bit more! Good job!
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Excellent! I love this!
Voyager Wisp chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I really don't like the idea that "Iris doesn't deserve/didn't earn her title", but I think the idea was well presented in this story. I ended up liking it despite that. Well done.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I always wondered how Iris felt, having to replace Black or White - I love how you portrayed her feelings. Nicely done :D
AccessBlade chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aww... this is so sweet. A broken hearted Black and a White who lost her position to him.
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Poor Iris.
A nice fic. Strong characterization and a good flow.
Dawntigerr chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Good, but I couldn't really figure out what was going on...