Reviews for A Godfather's Bond
Lana chapter 24 . 11/6
Alors pas de suite?
smithkeylena chapter 24 . 10/24
Please update, i love this story.
can you make harry gay,also let everyone find out the real truth about what happen that night. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Chise Sakamoto chapter 24 . 9/26
Love it! Hoping for more
Niknakkitkat chapter 24 . 9/19
Aaaa this fics just as good as your other fics im dying to read more how is snape gonna read to bardulf? Is padfoot gonna recognize peter? Showdown in the dorms? More kids being terrified of a grim? I gotta know please write more because im in love with the way you write everybody okthnxbai
I just found out about your story I already finished 15 chapters in 2 days, I can't put in words how much I love your story it's just perfect. The way you describe Sirius and the love he has for Harry is exactly the way I hoped to see in the original story, thank you so much for this amazing story I can't wait to see what will happened next.
LOVE,
Amazing!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 24 . 8/3
Could you please continue? This story is awesome.
Stormwing89 chapter 24 . 8/2
Loving this story, great job! Can't wait to see what happens at Hogwarts. Please keep writing Arwenraven!
Rose099 chapter 24 . 7/24
Update
UvUv123 chapter 24 . 7/9
AHHHH! There's no more?! I'm lost already! Please...can you please, please, please update! I get it it's been a while, but PLEASEEEE
UvUv123 chapter 17 . 7/9
nice ritual magic!
UvUv123 chapter 10 . 7/9
okay, this story is by far my favorite in this whole topic! I love Sirius like this
InYuJi chapter 24 . 7/4
I really do look forward to seeing more of how this develops. Harry won't be completely alone (guardian-wise), though that interaction may be limited since Sirius is a dog now. Still looking forward to how his first year will go.
InYuJi chapter 23 . 7/4
hehe, guess the Grim's mythology still scares the pants off of wizards.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »