Reviews for Bakugan: Next Generation
Glen chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I am a darkus/Pyrus Battler but I am willing to use the other attributes as well. My guardian Bakugan is a Darkus/Pyrus Hybrid Iron Dragonoid Clone Bakugan. My guardian bakugan was created by vestal scientists and marucho trying to make bakugan competitions on earth more challenging for the brawlers. Along with it came my other team of bakugan.
Subterra Iron Dragonoid
Pyrus/Darkus Hybrid Flash Ingram
Darkus Horridian
Haos Krowll
Subterra Vertexx
Bakugan I owned in interspace but later made clones of from the bakugan cloning machine
Pyrus Ziperator
Aquos Gren
Aquos Damakor
Darkus Ramdol
Subterra Clawsaurus.

I ranked up to number 5 place in Bakugan Competition and eventuall started a 3 player team letting them use my clone bakugan
1. Male player ventus pyrus and subterra
2. Female Haos and Aquos
Snowflake Kisses chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Aawwwww yeah! XD Gotta love the brawlers. Nice job.
beaudry again chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
hi blitzer99 in the authors note it suggested new bakugan so I will sugest (again) a ventus Pegasus bakugan but since you have all ready decided the main characters bakugan the Pegasus could be evil like harpus in the first series (if you didn't watch bakugan harpus was the gaurdian bakugan of a evil ventus brawler) you might be tired of my suggestions so this is hopefully my last one please write soon!
beaudry chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Beauregard here again the one with the Pegasus bakugan idea I have a suggestion I know that you already decided the main characters bakugan but please consider my Pegasus idea and maybe the main characters could have bakugan that have not been in the series so please write quickly and consider my ideas thanks :)
beaudry chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I am worried that I'm to late to post but it was great please write soon I have an idea for the ventus bakugan a pegusus bakugan called pegasoid (feel free to think o f another name)
king of the monsters chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this story sounds awesome for more chapters make them longer and more reviews will come.