Reviews for Personal Effects
Guest chapter 50 . 12/2/2013
oh wow dirty undercover texts mmmm... wow of course booths idea
rebecca chapter 35 . 12/2/2013
lol
rebecca chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
I liked that one especially the little argument at the end was so cute I was just imagening it happening.
I like it its a good oone
mmat chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
That the current problem they are having now
mphs95 chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
The Hannah thing would be awesome! I was thinking for a Bones fanfic with twins so it's cool I am not the only one.
mphs95 chapter 36 . 6/24/2013
Please say you did a sequel to this one...to see the look on the AD's face would be priceless
mphs95 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
I do like that idea of being together and not knowing it. I have a feeling it may be in a later chapter, but if not, that would be a cool idea.
EveyEve1215 chapter 63 . 4/17/2013
That was a very cute moment. It is rare if at all that the two of them work so closely together. I highly enjoyed that moment myself. Considering that Brennan never really questioned Hodgins experiments, wouldn't it be kewl if they came up with other experiments to conduct together *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*
EveyEve1215 chapter 59 . 4/16/2013
Ya that was a very good read...and it should have gone like that...Booth getting his thoughts together completely...though he started with running of the mouth, he made his thought clear and vocalized them and ,most importantly he told Brennan that he loves her. I do wonder what would've happen if Booth was clear in his little speech to Brennan.
EveyEve1215 chapter 50 . 4/16/2013
Hahahaha that was cute :)
EveyEve1215 chapter 39 . 4/16/2013
Hahahaha

Poor Parker clearly doesn't understand completely the living situations of an Army Ranger. Teehee... and the art of a woman's persuasion...thankfully. ;)
EveyEve1215 chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
Awe shucks iit was a great read. I wouldn't mind you making another story about "bonding" during star wars especially since they have two more movies to watch. :)
EveyEve1215 chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
LMBO... one day I shall watch star wars and then reread this... but even without seeing the movies, it was still an awesome read.
EveyEve1215 chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
I like territorial Brennan :)
EveyEve1215 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
That was awesome! More, encore... well maybe not it was hard to read without laughing so much ;)