Reviews for Normality
I LUV U FOR THIS chapter 18 . 2h
IM SO HAPPY UR NOT GIVING UP ON THIS BEYOND WONDERFUL STORY!
INTERESTINGCOVER chapter 14 . 16h
i dont get why the girl in the thumbnail is naked.
they havent movrd onto tht stage yet. ithought they werent going to..
either way i dont care. its still an..interesting cover...
BEST BOOK EVER chapter 13 . 16h
i luv how rosalies so nice. i feel like its bc she is now a mother soshe understands love and bc she aint a vampire and her dream of getting married and having a child is fulfiled. great story. I love it. anybody who doesn't either hasnt read it or is just a moron.
oh and..the waiter is jacob right?
divyvicki chapter 23 . 6/6
I love this story! Hope u continue and update soon.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 5/26
I love this and haven’t noticed any gross grammatical errors! Guess I’m too enthralled with the story!
divyvicki chapter 21 . 5/13
Thanks so much for ur reassurances that the story will be completed. It’s such a wonderful story it would be a shame to leave it incomplete.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 5/6
I just love this story. I so hope u finish it.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 4/25
I’ve almost caught up with the story. Please, please update soon. I love this!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 4/18
Lemons are much ado about nothing IMO! Many times they are just boring! I so hope u continue this story. It’s just fabulous. I’ve read many stories where Edward has autism, but few where Bella has the affliction.
L Christine chapter 23 . 4/15
Hi. I found your story by accident (I think it was actually a favorite of another author I was reading) but once I started it, I completely fell in love with it. The abuse angle completely broke my heart, I'm not going to lie, especially since Bella was "somewhat" special needs...and I only say somewhat because she's really not as special needs as Renee made her out to be, Renee just abused the HELL out of her and made her much worse. She also didn't give her the treatment she needed and the treatment she did get was horrific from the way it sounds-which also made Bella worse. The way everything played out when Edward found her the morning after Renee beat her, and then Bella left with him made me SO happy and then they ended up getting married...I was thrilled. Granted, it was a bit crazy-i'm sorry but it was-yes romantic, but also batshit crazy to get married that quick lol but so romantic I was okay with it for the story.
I can't even tell you how happy I was that Edward's family accepted her so readily (except for Alice, I can't even with that bitch but I have hope that she may still come around) and I was *THRILLED* that Charlie was still alive! I can not wait to see what happens next.
Cme074 chapter 23 . 4/8
Please finish the story!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 4/8
I sure hope u co t8 is to update this! It’s a wonderful story and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 4/2
I think Alice is being unnecessarily cruel to Bella. Hope u still plan to finish this. I just love the plot!
S1203 chapter 11 . 3/31
You know I am not for Vegas kind of wedding, but that dance in front of 'dancing waters' is sooo romantic! And I believe that she is capable of doing so much more in life...
S1203 chapter 1 . 3/31
On my way to re read this wonderful story! It's truly captivating reading her thoughts...my dear friend have daughter with autism, heavy on scale, without verbal communication...and reading about Aspergers is bittersweet. Thank you for sharing...