Reviews for Normality
Raven's twimom chapter 22 . 5/26
I'm really enjoying your fic. Will you update soon? I assumed it was completed. A little disappointed it hasn't updated for almost a year. Thanks for sharing!
pudget12 chapter 22 . 5/4
I'm down on my knees begging for you to finish this amazing story! Your writing style and this story line are so unique. I love the twist you have, where Bella considers herself the "monster". I need to see Renee get her comeuppance. And Alice, she needs to eat some humble pie as well.
PLEASE!
Kopec82 chapter 22 . 5/4
Hope u update soon it's trally good
I've read this before it's always a favorite of mine. And close to my heart I have a 9year old son with autisum . And I wanted to tell you that you are spot on with the actions, but I also hope you come back to this story and complet it. You have given a true picture of life with ASD.
Momma Laura chapter 22 . 5/2
Wow. Just, wow. I heard about this story on Facebook, and i am really stoked to read the rest in the future. Please tell me you will be finishing it?
I love this story, please update soon!
Cme074 chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
I absolutely love your story! I cannot wait for the update!
Bex818 chapter 22 . 10/5/2016
Please update! I keep rereading these chapters and I'm obsessed!
Kittanja chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
I had a little freak-out when you updated, I admit, but I remembered that I forgot to review! So I re-read the story, again, because this is my favourite fic. I was so glad to get some Bella-Charlie bonding time, and I'm excited to read about the book store! I hope she will get to indulge herself with her love of reading finally, I think it will do wonders for her to be able to once again do something that she loved so much. I'm wondering if she's going to find a new book series that's sounds much more familiar than it should. And I don't think your grammar is horrendous, when you write something and then proofread it yourself I find it harder to notice the little errors because you're not concentrating not on the words but the meaning behind them. So... If you ever want a pre-reader let me know, lol. (I used to be kitty t's keyboard, my user name changed) Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for updating!
wantonlytoread chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Sadly I am up to chapter 20 again, yes I know I am going to be disappointed because there hasn't been an update. But for some reason I keep returning to this story and rereading it.
It's addictive and so well written. You have such an intimate knowledge of Aspergers syndrome, and I feel that I have a better understanding of this type of autism because of your fic. Mental illness is so misunderstood and you hit the nail on the head when you wrote "what is normal?"
Thank you for your story so far. I hope you get the opportunity to finish it.
inspirit16 chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
This relationship they're forming really warms my heart. I'm glad rose is going to be there helping her get accustomed to such big changes in her life
inspirit16 chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
Well I do not expect that! I was waiting for rose to be the one to cause trouble, so glad I was wrong. I just know I'm going to love this rose
inspirit16 chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
Once again, such a beautifully written chapter
inspirit16 chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
I'm so glad he was able to find her now I wonder what his family's reaction to her is going to be
inspirit16 chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
This chapter was so heartbreaking and so nicely written. You can't help but ache for bella