Reviews for Normality
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/16
I’m glad they had this before the heavy starts.
SuperAsh chapter 23 . 2/11
An update! Yayyyy! It’s been a while so I reread the entire fic before I read the updated chapter, I like to savor the best docs as much as possible. I’m so thrilled to see the support system Bella now has, she is going to be amazing! Thanks for the update and hoping to see more soon.

And congrats to you, working on your PhD! You go girl!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/8
I just left be this. I hope u continue with the updates!
InTheSubtext chapter 23 . 2/7
Came here from a recommendation on Teh Lemonade Stand - I was concerned about how much story was left as each chapter went by, noting you're in this for the long haul. I hope Renee really gets her comeuppance by the end of this. As awful as she's been portrayed at least she had enough decency to protect young Bella from a pedophile. Ugh! That being said, what kind of evil has she been up to?! Dying to know for sure.
And poor Charlie. I can't imagine what he's going through.
Looking forward to more of this and thanks for sharing!
readingKs chapter 23 . 2/6
I’ve been convinced since the beginning that Renee has been taking Bella’s stories and publishing them as if she had written them. I just can’t figure out why Renée ran away with Bella? She doesn’t seem to like her or even care about her so it seems weird she ran away with her . Was it just so she could extort money from Charlie? Or hurt him because he loved Bella?
EMcKinney chapter 23 . 2/4
I’m so happy to see this update! Great chapter, I can’t wait to see how Bella feels about therapy. Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion about that book that Bella bought. Can’t wait to see the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
amberkey chapter 23 . 2/3
Massive love for this story!
madas chapter 23 . 2/2
just found this and love it - very sympathetically written. Is Renee publishing her books
or using them in some way?
divyvicki chapter 9 . 2/2
I love this. So glad u are updating it. I like that he wants to give her the security of marriage and it will probably be important when evil Renee re-enters the picture. Seems kind of whirlwind
GorGirl chapter 23 . 1/31
Loving the story! Can't wait for more!
GorGirl chapter 22 . 1/31
I love your story! So glad she has Charlie and the Cullens. Renee should see jail time. She should be sued for stealing from Bella, and pay her back.
GorGirl chapter 21 . 1/31
She's going to blossom with the Cullens and her dad!
GorGirl chapter 20 . 1/31
Oh man!
GorGirl chapter 19 . 1/31
What a bleeming, flucking, clunt!
GorGirl chapter 18 . 1/31
Glad the checkup with Carlisle went okay!