Reviews for Normality
Kittanja chapter 22 . 9/1
I had a little freak-out when you updated, I admit, but I remembered that I forgot to review! So I re-read the story, again, because this is my favourite fic. I was so glad to get some Bella-Charlie bonding time, and I'm excited to read about the book store! I hope she will get to indulge herself with her love of reading finally, I think it will do wonders for her to be able to once again do something that she loved so much. I'm wondering if she's going to find a new book series that's sounds much more familiar than it should. And I don't think your grammar is horrendous, when you write something and then proofread it yourself I find it harder to notice the little errors because you're not concentrating not on the words but the meaning behind them. So... If you ever want a pre-reader let me know, lol. (I used to be kitty t's keyboard, my user name changed) Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for updating!
wantonlytoread chapter 20 . 8/19
Sadly I am up to chapter 20 again, yes I know I am going to be disappointed because there hasn't been an update. But for some reason I keep returning to this story and rereading it.
It's addictive and so well written. You have such an intimate knowledge of Aspergers syndrome, and I feel that I have a better understanding of this type of autism because of your fic. Mental illness is so misunderstood and you hit the nail on the head when you wrote "what is normal?"
Thank you for your story so far. I hope you get the opportunity to finish it.
inspirit16 chapter 13 . 7/28
This relationship they're forming really warms my heart. I'm glad rose is going to be there helping her get accustomed to such big changes in her life
inspirit16 chapter 12 . 7/28
Well I do not expect that! I was waiting for rose to be the one to cause trouble, so glad I was wrong. I just know I'm going to love this rose
inspirit16 chapter 9 . 7/28
Once again, such a beautifully written chapter
inspirit16 chapter 7 . 7/28
I'm so glad he was able to find her now I wonder what his family's reaction to her is going to be
inspirit16 chapter 6 . 7/28
This chapter was so heartbreaking and so nicely written. You can't help but ache for bella
inspirit16 chapter 5 . 7/28
Man such a difficult situation, I wonder they're going to make it work
inspirit16 chapter 4 . 7/28
I absolutely love how understanding he is. Your characters are likeable
inspirit16 chapter 3 . 7/28
Wow I love this idea. While reading this I realized I've read a number of autistic Edward stories never came across any Bella ones. Looking forward to next chapter!
trekgeezer chapter 22 . 7/27
This is so good. Thank you for continuing to write this. I look forward to reading more. I don't think the problem is your grammar, it's just what I call typos or typing errors with a few missing words that I am able to insert as I read. It's a small thing and hasn't ruined the story at all.
trekgeezer chapter 19 . 7/27
Holy mackerel! I did not see that coming!
trekgeezer chapter 15 . 7/27
Another great chapter! I love how well he understands her.
trekgeezer chapter 14 . 7/27
Okay, I'm siting in Panerra with my coffee and my iPad reading this and I'm crying. Nobody seems to notice, though, which is good. Two chapters ago I was crying, also. I love the way Edward's family rallies around Bella. It's so heartwarming. She's finally mourning her dad, which makes me mourn mine once again. This is so well written. Thank you.
trekgeezer chapter 12 . 7/27
Forgive me for not reviewing. I just cannot seem to stop reading long enough to type anything! This story is so good! You are a very talented writer and I am so grateful that you manage to make time in your busy life to write this. You write this Bella with her Aspergers so well; surely you have experience with ... someone.