Reviews for Normality
I.S.Teigen chapter 20 . 21h
For REAL THO! You HAVE TO update. It should be a law or somethinh when you write like you do!
Please :)
MoonShinee chapter 20 . 11/21
I can't wait till the next chapter! Write soon please! X
Corr5092 chapter 19 . 10/11
update please
Is there any chance of this story being continued because I have been checking every week since late July
Thank you for updating! I love this Bella and Edward and I cannot wait for the reunion with Charlie!
Nicoconsd chapter 20 . 9/25
I had saved this story to be read after it was rec'd as part of weekly trivia many years ago. I am so glad I found it I have loved it so far and can't wait to see how things go from here. I am dying to know what she is writing in her notebooks and what has her mom been doing with them! :)
unemployedbee chapter 20 . 9/21
I just came across your story today and I read all 20 chapters. It's so beautifully written. I love Bella, Edward and the Cullen clan (with the exception of Alice). I especially have a soft spot for Rose, Emmett and Lexie. I hate Renee oh so very much. I have a feeling she's been selling Bella's stories and that's where her money comes from. And I had an inkling that Charlie was alive. I'm so glad that's the case. It's just horrible that Bella lost all those years apart from the person that probably loved her the most. I can't to see what happens in the next chapter. Amazing writing! Keep it up :)
LMS chapter 20 . 8/12
I love this! It's wonderful and also different in a good way. Can't wait for more!
Its been amazing reading this story. Its so different from wat we all get to read on ffnet. So glad I stumbled upon this gem. The characters are just so good . I think my fav is Edward...such an amazingly humble and sweet genuine guy! My heart goes out for Bella.
I'm so happy they found each other.
If I could I would punch Renee in the face!

Thanks for sharing the story.
nothingmuchtosaytoday chapter 20 . 7/25
I am so glad that you updated again! Good chapter. Poor Bella. I wonder what Jacob thinks of the situation, I hope he won't make it into a love triangle... Update again soon!
yungsunofagun chapter 20 . 7/23
Oh wow, this story is rather the emotional rollercoaster. Your writing is so raw and unrefined, I love it. I however do feel that it would be even more moving if Bella and Edward's sexcapades were as unedited, as you said Bella is unaware of social cues as seen in her discussion with Carlisle regarding her sexual history as well as when she was buying underwear. That's just what I think, it is however your story and I respect that. Thank you for such amazing writing and props on making it as an engineer, not easy at all. I hope your cat is still well. My cat is my life.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 13 . 7/23
Very intriguing. I'm kinda guessing bitchmom is selling her passing them off as her own maybe? Can't wait for ext chapter.
hugs-and-icecream chapter 20 . 7/21
this is sssooo good, I'm hooked! can't wait to read more :D
Shilara chapter 20 . 7/20
I absolutely adore this story! It's so good!
switzerland333 chapter 20 . 7/19
This story is awesome. It's well written, great character development and makes me wanna just keep reading. I can't wait to read what comes next!