Reviews for Calling You To Shipwreck
Please continue please
Shananigan chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Cool :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
can you re write one where the person is revealed and it' alison pretty please
Terias Mcklay chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
This was a great start! I really like the idea of Paige/Toby friendship, his S1/S2 self was amazing. And Paige would have totally kicked ass if she'd met up with A in the greenhouse.
XanDany chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Good story so far- I can't wait to read more!
spinoza-off chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I looove Spencer when she's mean, it's so hot! But Paige was super cute and it reminded me a lot of the Paige we're seeing this season, cute, well-meaning, sometimes slightly awkward still, but much more confident in what she wants.
And I love this Paige-Toby alliance that you're building. It goes well with the Emily-Spencer friendship!
cu12 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I really like your story so far! Can't wait for the later chapters!
Icarium chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Very interesting start. Spencer and Paige's bickering in particular is totally in character for them. Emily and Paige are adorable together and I would love it if you a have Toby-Caleb-Paige investigate together.
OTHangels chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Great story
lina-sama28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
A good history, I really like the way you write, waiting for the next chapter ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yes, this is amazing! Thanks for doing the prompt!;) Can't wait for more!:)
spinoza-off chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awww! It's so cool you included the fights between Spencer and Emily in season 2b! As well as Toby and Spencer's bitchiness. It was good to see Paige interacting with so many characters, I hope they start doing that a lot more in the show.
Are you gonna keep writing it or is it a one shot?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is interesting! Although I think that Paige will soon begin to ask questions ...
I hope for a speedy update;)
UnguidedLight chapter 1 . 7/22/2012