Reviews for Fate Extra: The Midnight Sea
titan616 chapter 23 . 5/5
It's great to see such a good Fate Extra fanfic, seriously, this is really well written, I enjoy the character interaction and the fights. I hope you pick it up again soon. Now's a pretty good time for the Fate series, that Grand Order movie came out a while ago and the Heaven's Feel movie is coming out in fall, plus two new animes, including and Fate Extra one.
jhellou chapter 23 . 2/5
Nice chapter! :D

Looking forward for the next chapter
Green Lantern Force chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
This isn't bad, not bad all. This is actually some really good stuff. Lots of detail, hard work, and really fleshing out stuff that sometimes, a game isn't allowed to do. :O I look forward to reading the rest of this!

I sort of want to see the female Hakuno (under a different name of course), with Archer (you know who) as her Servant, and actually be part of a teamup with Mihara for one or two rounds, so that we get ALL THREE of the possible Servants for this game on the same side for a bit. That'd be interesting. But that's just me.

I have ideas, nothing major, but it's your story, so your call. I do hope this still continues though, it's good stuff.
neogoki chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
we will always remember you Decoy-Main, even if your name was never mentioned or recorded
MHJoker chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
This is really, really good. I'm going to wait for the second part of the battle be posted to read the entire thing in one go, hope I don't have to wait for an entire year for that. Teasing aside, the best part is the world building. Each OC is fleshed out, the interactions between Mihara, Saber and Caster, a real status on the world outside Moon Cell, a new world inside Moon Cell, the little references and the foreshadowing. All this make for a really interesting story that I would love to see through the end.
BlueStorm115 chapter 23 . 7/17/2016
Will wait patiently for the rest of this fic. This has been nothing short of amazing.

I'm really looking forward to the aftermath of this fight in particular. Keep it up!
TheEmeraldMage chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
After reading the story from the first chapter to now, I can say that this is a really good fanfic based around this particular game. The fact that you got past the first to seven chapters in and still continuing on is very impressive and I am digging the ocs you used in this as well as the relationship between Mihara, Saber and Caster. The comedy is pretty funny especially when Caster is involved and the use of certain type Moon characters is pretty awesome as well including the details in fights and character growth. Can't wait to read the end of this particular fight and to see where this war will go for the boy with two servants and crosses fingers and hopes that Mihara gets both Saber and Caster or maybe Sakura if possible.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
Damn...
KingPlotBunny chapter 23 . 6/11/2016
burned through this entire story over the past few days and got to say I love it, the character progression is entertaining and meaningful and watching Mihara steadily improve is enjoyable to watch, he's not a protagonist that starts off weak and relies on luck but he's also not a protagonist that has some sudden Deus Ex power up in the middle of a fight that magically saves him instead he steadily improves himself with effort and work I feel if he gets pass these two opponents then he definitely will have come into his own. Caster and Saber are adorable watching Caster fall for Mihara even deeper and the steady progression of Saber's developing feelings is adorable the banter between the two is also funny. I really am curious about the Shiki's though is one a servant and the other a master since Shiki Ryougi can be summoned as a servant that would be a damn scary combination that would be like the two most proficient Assassin Servants ever teaming up. this story has really peaked my interest especially with Fate/Extra Last Encore coming out in 2017 and hopefully the new Tsukihime game/anime will be released the same year
Renji chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
It was worth the wait. Great build up for the big battle. I look forward to the next chapter. I was wondering how far you planed ahead and if you might plan to get ideas when the new fate extella when it is released. As always fantastic new chapter and I hope your enjoying your life, work, and study even though it is unbalanced.
Super Guest-Chan chapter 23 . 6/8/2016
HURRAY for update! :)
Love the chapter!
KingPlotBunny chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
wow I never played Fate/Extra but with the anime coming out in 2017 I've been reading everything about it I can I know the plot and characters but it took me a moment to figure out just who died in the previous chapter and who this guy was at first I thought it was an oc but then realized it was the other friend
GraveBreaker chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
Oh, hey, you're not dead after all. Cool.

Jokes aside, welcome back.

This chapter was interesting. So much good stuff.

I'm really liking how Mihara's basically just taking whatever he can get and piecing it together into something that works. It's fitting, I think.

I have to say, I'm kind of liking how Dan has been depicted across this 'week'. While in the game, one could attribute his insistence on fighting fairly to his being a 'knight', here it's a bit more pronounced, to the point of it not matching up to his claims of his motives being purely professional. This may just be my own interpretation (and I may very well be wrong), but I get the impression that his insistence on fairness and honor likely stems from his other reason for entering the war, that he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he won in anything but a fair fight (if any of that makes sense).
... Yeah, that made a lot more sense in my head.

Looking forward to the fight, and finding out about Club Ace #1. Keep up the good work! Here's to hoping that life and stuff won't hold you back too much.
SinForged chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
Another great chapter. Don't worry about the delay, your responsibilities and own well being come first. Try not to stress about updates too much, it sounds like you have enough to worry about as it is. We'll be here when you get back, so take care of what you have to take care of first.
Mr. Haziq chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
A reason to fight and survive is sure hard to find...