Reviews for Fate Extra: The Midnight Sea
BlueStorm115 chapter 23 . 7/17
Will wait patiently for the rest of this fic. This has been nothing short of amazing.

I'm really looking forward to the aftermath of this fight in particular. Keep it up!
TheEmeraldMage chapter 23 . 7/4
After reading the story from the first chapter to now, I can say that this is a really good fanfic based around this particular game. The fact that you got past the first to seven chapters in and still continuing on is very impressive and I am digging the ocs you used in this as well as the relationship between Mihara, Saber and Caster. The comedy is pretty funny especially when Caster is involved and the use of certain type Moon characters is pretty awesome as well including the details in fights and character growth. Can't wait to read the end of this particular fight and to see where this war will go for the boy with two servants and crosses fingers and hopes that Mihara gets both Saber and Caster or maybe Sakura if possible.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 16 . 6/13
Damn...
KingPlotBunny chapter 23 . 6/11
burned through this entire story over the past few days and got to say I love it, the character progression is entertaining and meaningful and watching Mihara steadily improve is enjoyable to watch, he's not a protagonist that starts off weak and relies on luck but he's also not a protagonist that has some sudden Deus Ex power up in the middle of a fight that magically saves him instead he steadily improves himself with effort and work I feel if he gets pass these two opponents then he definitely will have come into his own. Caster and Saber are adorable watching Caster fall for Mihara even deeper and the steady progression of Saber's developing feelings is adorable the banter between the two is also funny. I really am curious about the Shiki's though is one a servant and the other a master since Shiki Ryougi can be summoned as a servant that would be a damn scary combination that would be like the two most proficient Assassin Servants ever teaming up. this story has really peaked my interest especially with Fate/Extra Last Encore coming out in 2017 and hopefully the new Tsukihime game/anime will be released the same year
Renji chapter 23 . 6/9
It was worth the wait. Great build up for the big battle. I look forward to the next chapter. I was wondering how far you planed ahead and if you might plan to get ideas when the new fate extella when it is released. As always fantastic new chapter and I hope your enjoying your life, work, and study even though it is unbalanced.
Super Guest-Chan chapter 23 . 6/8
HURRAY for update! :)
Love the chapter!
KingPlotBunny chapter 3 . 6/7
wow I never played Fate/Extra but with the anime coming out in 2017 I've been reading everything about it I can I know the plot and characters but it took me a moment to figure out just who died in the previous chapter and who this guy was at first I thought it was an oc but then realized it was the other friend
GraveBreaker chapter 23 . 6/6
Oh, hey, you're not dead after all. Cool.

Jokes aside, welcome back.

This chapter was interesting. So much good stuff.

I'm really liking how Mihara's basically just taking whatever he can get and piecing it together into something that works. It's fitting, I think.

I have to say, I'm kind of liking how Dan has been depicted across this 'week'. While in the game, one could attribute his insistence on fighting fairly to his being a 'knight', here it's a bit more pronounced, to the point of it not matching up to his claims of his motives being purely professional. This may just be my own interpretation (and I may very well be wrong), but I get the impression that his insistence on fairness and honor likely stems from his other reason for entering the war, that he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he won in anything but a fair fight (if any of that makes sense).
... Yeah, that made a lot more sense in my head.

Looking forward to the fight, and finding out about Club Ace #1. Keep up the good work! Here's to hoping that life and stuff won't hold you back too much.
SinForged chapter 23 . 6/6
Another great chapter. Don't worry about the delay, your responsibilities and own well being come first. Try not to stress about updates too much, it sounds like you have enough to worry about as it is. We'll be here when you get back, so take care of what you have to take care of first.
Mr. Haziq chapter 23 . 6/6
A reason to fight and survive is sure hard to find...
Ibn chapter 23 . 6/5
In my opinion. The wait was worth it. I always enjoy the character interactions with each other. It yields some interesting dialogue and a much deeper understand in what drives these opponents against each other. Looking forward to the next update and take it easy.
godofmadness43 chapter 23 . 6/5
wow, well this is about to get fun! keep it up, take your time ok, we can wait
VirusChris chapter 22 . 5/3
Finally... I finally caught up reading this from Chapter 8 in your story. Which was Week 1 Day 3 of your story and that was MONTHS ago. _

Well anyway I'm REALLY glad you wrote this story and I enjoy seeing Red Saber and Fox Caster interact with each other, though I kinda wish Archer was there as well to see all three Servants banter with one another. I do like the choice you picked for this story with the opponents where Hakuno has to fight Two Masters instead of one due to his Two Servants.

I do have that planned Fate Extra story where my Master summons all 3 Servant characters, but he's only allowed one to permit in the Elimination Battles each week so the other two sit out on the sidelines. It gives him an advantage of having 3 Servants to pick for each week's Elimination Battle, but the disadvantage that he has to work three times as hard and depending on which Servant he uses he can't neglect the other two as the following week Monsters and Enemy Servant might overpower them too much.

Well I'll work on those details when I can. Though I wonder if you've read my fanfic story "Fate Extra: Corona Fox".

Regardless it's been many MONTHS since the last update and I hope to see the next part of the story written. I really enjoy reading the original scenarios here and the original Master and Servants as well. Makes me wonder if you know or will include some Fate Extra CCC material as well... and are you aware of the new Fate Extra game Fate Extella?

Recently looking at Fate Extra music and new info on a new Fate Extra game has rekindle my flame to finish my Corona Fox story... even though I have another stories to write as well.

I look forward to the future chapters of this story with gusto! Until next time, this is VirusChris signing off! Sayanora my nakama!
Deep Sea Diver Man chapter 22 . 3/17
Hmm this is pretty good Fate Extra story are had to come by are you planing on going all the way to CCC?
Victory3114 chapter 22 . 3/8
Would really like to see more. Never played/read Fate Extra so I'm curious as to what happens next.

I liked the slower development of Mihara's relationship with his servants and Sakura. Feels much better than rushed romance.