Reviews for Fate Extra: The Midnight Sea
Andrew Hubbard chapter 1 . 7/12
Alternate version of shirou emirates is the. Main character in this alternate fate/extra scenario.
GraveBreaker chapter 20 . 7/7
Welcome back, Xiphosan, nice to see you update again. I've been looking forward to seeing more of this.

I'm really liking the inclusion of later Masters making earlier appearances, as well as the 'subtle' references to some other characters, like Jinako. It's a nice touch, in my opinion. Though, it does leave me wondering if any of Mihara's new future opponents have made any early appearances as well. Well, aside from the girlfriend (who's name I've forgotten, whoops) and Shane.

Also, one thing you might consider fixing. As we know, Saber is Roman, yet during the argument over her figure, she comments on how it is "sculpted so that even Aphrodite herself would weep in envy". It seems a bit out of character for her to refer to Aphrodite by her Greek name, rather than that of her Roman counterpart.

I noticed only a few typos here and there, though most of them were very minor, so no big deal. You're doing well in that regard.

All in all, another great chapter. Nice work. Looking forward to your next one.
MagusZero chapter 20 . 7/7
Saw this over on Beast's Lair, but I'll review here so not to bump up the thread since the last post was a few days ago.

I liked the interaction between Saber and Caster particularly in this chapter, and that was an interesting way of presenting the Harway Plutocracy / paving the way for a conversation with Rin later.

And Gatou… I can sympathize with those who trembled before his Servant, having just beaten his "god" myself on Fate/Extra the other day… on the fifth try.
StrawBook chapter 20 . 7/6
Your alive! Woo-hop my prayers have been answered. Glad to read from you again.
godofmadness43 chapter 20 . 7/6
man this is getting intense! keep working man, this is awesome!
SinForged chapter 20 . 7/6
Glad to see this updated. I like the idea of Mihara learning more about the "real" world. By the way, there is one thing I've been wondering for a while now. Why does Mihara have that instinctual hand-to-hand combat experience? I'm guessing his background is a bit different then it was for the MC in the game. Anyway, great work so far. Looking forward to more.
Mr. Haziq chapter 20 . 7/6
I'm kinda hoping this story goes for the Rani route, but that is ultimately the author's choice. Great chapter.
Law77 chapter 20 . 7/6
When was the last time you updated?
That Mysterious Reader chapter 20 . 7/6
Mihara is so busy. :)
More please! X)
Renji chapter 19 . 3/19
Surprise after surprise in this chapter and each bit was as good as the last. First was the story it's self I will emit that I thought real life had made you take a break so it was great to be able to read so soon and be left with that cliffhanger. Second what is Shane Liao planing and who/what class is his servant. Third is the CCC hints, will you make a long arc for it or interweave so it is a short arc but just as powerful. I can't wait for more surprises the story is a great read. One question though why was Caster outside, did she want a reason to make a dramatic entrance, cause she did, or was she doing something out there like standing guard or something yet to be revealed. Can't wait for the next one. Thank-You for another amazing chapter.
Ibn chapter 19 . 3/16
This story is getting more and more thrilling . One of the best on this website.
Look foreword to the next chapter I do.
godofmadness43 chapter 19 . 3/13
whoa, well this was definately worth the wait
adv chapter 19 . 3/13
excellent chapter
Mr. Haziq chapter 19 . 3/13
I have no clue what Sakura's referring to. However, I'm sorta hoping this leads to something like CCC.