Reviews for Fifty Shades of Retribution
Oh MY GOD NO NO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING PLEASE PLEASE USDATE THIS IS A AMAZING STORY!
ll Kairi ll chapter 8 . 5/10
You're kidding me. This has been the best story I've read and it's stops at the best part! I understand it has been two years or three, but is there any way you're going to continue this? I love how you captured the readers point of view, it's identical to the characters in the books. It's beautifully written and it makes me sad you stopped. I understand life gets in the way, but please, if possible please continue. It's such an amazing and beautifully written story I want to read more.

~Kairi
loved a lot of it pre kidnapping, I expect Christian to be more frantic though and feeling more guilt. ugh they need to find her soon please at least keep the happy ending and update!
no update in forever? No!
cokebear9903 chapter 8 . 3/26
I really enjoyed your story, I hope you do finish it
chillyadams chapter 8 . 3/11
Please please please finish this story? It can't end there! Really good job! katy
Rin35 chapter 8 . 2/9
I think the Christian's POV quite much already.. You should show the Ana's POV too ( I think it's more better, because I'm very very very super curious about what the heck is happening to Ana )
sweet15012 chapter 8 . 1/4
I know it's been 2 years since you updated but please do so. I think you are really good
beatrice1975 chapter 8 . 1/3
Oh please, please update!
Rose Steele chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This story is amazin, pls update
Liting chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Please consider continuing the story! You're an amazing writer and i love your portrayer of the characters.
lovebooks8174 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
This story is really good I see you might have forgot about it but please continue this story to the end
mabel4469 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I enjoyed reading your story will you be adding more chapters soon?
Sherlock1992 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
OMG please upload another few chapters I'm dying here pleeeeeeease
kyla chapter 8 . 9/13/2014