Reviews for Fifty Shades of Retribution
Write more please
Me chapter 1 . 1/23
I don't understand why you wrote s story, that has no ending. Not very fair to your readers. Disappointing.
burnsmech chapter 1 . 1/19
I love your story. Don't leave us hanging, please finish the story for us.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Oh MY GOD NO NO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING PLEASE PLEASE USDATE THIS IS A AMAZING STORY!
ll Kairi ll chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
You're kidding me. This has been the best story I've read and it's stops at the best part! I understand it has been two years or three, but is there any way you're going to continue this? I love how you captured the readers point of view, it's identical to the characters in the books. It's beautifully written and it makes me sad you stopped. I understand life gets in the way, but please, if possible please continue. It's such an amazing and beautifully written story I want to read more.

~Kairi
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
loved a lot of it pre kidnapping, I expect Christian to be more frantic though and feeling more guilt. ugh they need to find her soon please at least keep the happy ending and update!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
no update in forever? No!
cokebear9903 chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
I really enjoyed your story, I hope you do finish it
chillyadams chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
Please please please finish this story? It can't end there! Really good job! katy
Rin35 chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
I think the Christian's POV quite much already.. You should show the Ana's POV too ( I think it's more better, because I'm very very very super curious about what the heck is happening to Ana )
sweet15012 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
I know it's been 2 years since you updated but please do so. I think you are really good
beatrice1975 chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Oh please, please update!
Rose Steele chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This story is amazin, pls update
Liting chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Please consider continuing the story! You're an amazing writer and i love your portrayer of the characters.
lovebooks8174 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
This story is really good I see you might have forgot about it but please continue this story to the end