Reviews for Possibilities
EllaDeWriter chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I will flood your PM box with the same message unless you make a sequel (or have already made one): 'Sequel. Sequel. Sequel. Sequel. SEQUEL!'
So PLEEEEASE make a sequel! PLEEEEEEEASE! I loved the story and want MOAR!
EllaDeWriter chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
ghghghghghghghghghhghghghghghghghghg *explodes*
AWESOME!
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I am truly thanking you this isn't a oneshot, and that it didn't end here.
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
AWWW! That was so sweet! I have never read a fan fic when they end up working together and helping each other out!
Data Seeker chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Hi

Nice epilog. But its too simple and short. It’s just a narration without much of a story.

The wholesome stands are high. Nothing is offensive. I hope you edit the words in the pervious chapters.

Sorry that my reviews aren’t very flattering, but the alterative is to not review at all. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Hi

Good update. Some things are better, namely that the chapter is longer and you have more story structure, but a few areas need work.

The beginning is basically good, Danny is in the hospital, Valerie is worried about Danny, and Danny’s friends and family hate Val and want her to stay away from Danny- and she doesn’t blame their anger.

It’s in interesting plot twist when Jazz approaches Valerie, saying Danny asked to see her.

The following scenes with Valerie visiting Danny is good, but some areas feel too simple and incomplete. You need to work on detail.

The wholesome standards are high, but there is one uncalled swear word. Would you please remove it? This is a request, not an order.

I hope you like this review. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Hi

The chapter is good, but needs more depth and detail. Also, its very short. I think short chapters work for the first round, but afterwards they should be longer and progressive.

The basic story featuring Danny trying one last effort is a good plot twist. The aftermath with Danny injured and Valerie horrified that she hurt Fenton was dynamic but it need more.

The wholesome standards are high, but I don’t like the use of a swear word you used. Will you please change it? This is a request, not an order.

I hope you like this review. God bless.

ChangelingDrone chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
AWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!
SO. MUCH. FEELS.
Zanza Flux chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Thank you for this epilog. I really enjoyed it. I like that Valerie and Danny are getting along. That they share ghost hunting responsibilities and trust each other to have each others back. I kinda knew his friends wouldn't trust her after everything that happened, but Danny sees potential in her. Sam and Tucker can only do so much when it came to fighting ghost, but Valerie is right up there with him, going toe to toe with the ghosts.
shin obin chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Sequel please
MsFrizzle chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
This chapter did not have the intensity of the previous one but it was a nice sugary sweet ending to wrap it up.
The Inverse Universe chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Aww! How touching.
Ghostfudge160 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Dude this is great! I really like how you did this chapter!
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I'm glad you continued this. If for nothing else, I'm glad to see that Danny is going to be okay! I have a hard time with Valerie but you wrote her very convincingly.

I was wondering if no one said anything to incriminate Valerie, what do parents/police think happened?