Reviews for To the Underground and Back: Part 2
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 8 . 3/25/2017
I liked it.
MusicOverMatter chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Dear SealedHearts,

Please forgive me for my long and unexpected absence. We've had death here recently, and that, along with other uncontrollable factors of life, had forced me into a temporary hiatus in all Internet related matters. I did get a chance to read your chapters before the worst happened, but after that I didn't have the heart to do any reviewing. I know it's not an excuse, and I feel terrible for keeping you waiting so long. But this wait, I fear, was unavoidable. My most sincere apologies in regards to that.

Now, as to the story...
I shall sum it all up, no distinction between chapters because frankly I read it all at once and to me it was like reading one big chapter. An AMAZING one! The fights were done so well! I envy anyone who can write action, especially something like a fight, and do it well! I was on the edge of my seat in every conflict! :)

The disicive action of our beloved heroine was so great to see, especially when she lured Lionel away, even as she had been physically beaten to the point where I would have been crying for an ambulance. But no! She gets up and starts running! Good Lord girl! Where'd you get the energy for THAT?! Further more, her words were truthful and provoking. Her attitude was that of one who even when phisically beaten, was mentally in control. And yes, I still find her better than Sarah. Nooooooooo question there. ;)

Jareth was so cute when he was like; "What?!" Awwww! :)

And Lionel's history with Jareth was compelling, it made me sad when all the details came out, that Jareth's best friend betrayed him. But anger with and against God can make people do some weird things, as I've seen many times before. I was on edge when he was ready to kill Christine, because based on what I'd seen, he'd be the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to do it. But the emotional raw when he realized his blindness, and when he remorsed over not finding peace for so long. It was a perfect moment, and you did it wonderfully. The encouragement from Christine and Jareth for Lionel was touching, and the speech was beautiful. I loved it when you had everyone transform! Yay! No more scary goblins! :) They were cramping the whole fantasy magical style of the world. True tis' true. All I have to say there. What? When your only subject are...*ahem*...goblins... It numbs the perks of being royal... Considerably.

The goodbye was a whole fluff fest! And I ate it up like cotton candy. :) Love that stuff! When Lionel admitted that she was, in fact, charming. I was like; "Well duh! Were you wearing blinders, earplugs, pain-killers and evil denial the whole time?!" Seriously, the moment, when you are officially loved by all, you know you've accomplished total victory. **fireworks** **purple ones** :D
And it was so cute when she was like "Heck with formality! Are we close or what?" I was all like; "Awwww! Okay, da moments iz completedz! 3" Seriously, it was so awesome, and I couldn't love the new name any more than I do now. It really adds to the etherial yet adventurous quality of what's now know as "Avalon". :) And then her mom was like how every girl wishes her mom would react to her daughter being in dangerous situations in the otherworld. Couldn't ask for anything more there. And so ends my favorite installment of this series... So far. ;)

When I read your previews to the next segment I was like; "Ahhhhhhh! All my favorite things! Frozen Yogurt! Introducing people to Frozen Yogurt! Stalkers (woah, that sounds weird, what I mean is that it is good for story line, and it is fun to apprehend and flush. them. out.)! Hunting Stalkers! Literally! Meeting families, especially if they have family quirks like the rest of us! Framing, because it's good for da stories. And fixing the framing and oh I could go on but let's just say I'm too excited for rational words to explain.

I can't wait for the new part to come out, but let me just say what an inspiration your writing is and was for me. You have no idea how good it felt to look at my inbox and see something so spiritual yet adventurous and fun! It can be hard to find that sorta thing, yet here it is! And I thank God that he's inspired you and given you the skill to write something so powerful, and frankly, beautiful. Words do no justice, I'm pleased to have been a part of this work, in the sense that I've seen it grow to where it is now, and by God's grace I'll see it grow farther. Even than we can imagine.

Blessed to have been blessed,
Marie Lesley chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Great ending! I really liked how Jareth helped Lionel to find Christ :-) I will say, the beginning feels a bit flat because it felt as if Christine wasn't really reacting to the idea of being killed. Inserting her thoughts into the dialogue would help. And physically how she would have felt (heart pounding etc). While she's saying she has no fear of death and why, maybe inside she's having conflicting feelings (she's not perfect after all) but then the Spirit calms her maybe. Anyhow, you really did a wonderful job! I've enjoyed this, and Part 3 sounds very intriguing!
The Queen of Water chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Marie Lesley chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Oh! What a cliffhanger to end the chapter with! Now I really want to read the end! Good job :-D
The Queen of Water chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Cool and Great
Marie Lesley chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
the backstory about Lionel is intriquing! Looking forward to the climax/end :-)
The Queen of Water chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Cool and Great. I will wait for Chapter 7
MusicOverMatter chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Woot-a-Mamma! Escape! Freedom! Redemption! And butt kickedness all the way!

Taunting... Is the best way to temp your captors into the violent offensive. They let their guard down in their flaming rage, giving you ample window of opportunity. It's so perfect! So of course Jareth half-ruined it by rescuing her. Don't get me wrong! Using a goblin maker mask to infaltrate the infrastructur? Genius! Not having to get your hands dirty? Even better! Hmm... Older brother...

But bad guys never sleep! And they sometimes know you better than you know yourself...
So he of course catches them. And then tries to say she escaped! The nerve! She didn't actually DO anything. Therefore her hands are clean of that charge. :) Angsty, I love it! You can feel the tension between him and Jareth mounting. He does seem to know him... My guess... Brother or (ex) B.F.F.! Or maybe a tall handsome stranger whom we are ALL unfamiliar with... Oh, hmm, no? Ok. Half Brother. Makes soooooo much sense as to the undertow of tension coming off those two. And how is Christine dealing with this? Will she get emotional tension too? Indecision? Heartbreak? Pain? Anger? Sorrow? Despair? Possibly a high-stakes battle scene? (hint, hint.) And Jareth too! He needs to travel the narrow path and feel the briars as well as the roses. :) Just saying.

I can't tell you how sorry and busy I've been. Please accept my most sincere apologies at the lateness. I'm truly ashamed at my neglect. I'm usually so much better at managing my time, I really need to regroup and get everything squared away better, or I'm gonna be dealing with it all during the upcoming school year... **shudders**

Please update soon! I so love getting to read a Christian story like this one when it's got a new chapter out, or just re-reading an older section with a cup of tea when I finally get a bit of a break at the end of the day sometimes. Usually sleep becomes a bit more appealing...But that aside! I can't wait! And I eagerly await the next part of the continuing "saga". ;)
Marie Lesley chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
fun sequel and I like the Christian twist! I know how hard it can be to write about one's Christian's belief and not sound corny! Looking forward to the end :-)
The Queen of Water chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
MusicOverMatter chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Eepsa! Last two chapters... All I can say... EPICNESS, PERSONIFIED!

Once more, Christine shows her sensible line of thinking (go solar plexus hits!) and manages to bring some extra chaos to the lives (and solar plexuses) of some rather unfortunate, yet in the end victorious **sob** flunkies.

That face down with the unnamed "phantom" king was so chilling, I could feel his evil aura just eminating off the iPod page! The diolouge between them was so tense, it felt like dancing on a knife edge. One wrong move and... Wham! Whatever lurks behind the cold visage comes out to get you. It's like what's scary about him is what you can't see... THOSE are the villains that truly send my bunny slippers running for cover! **shiver**

And what?! No loose stones? No rusty hinges to break off? No idiot guards to trick? No locks on the inside? NO FORESEEABLE ESCAPE? Ouch, I felt the pain of that sooooo sink in. Sitting, at the mercy, of your captor. Mwouchysa! But of course God is with us during our most difficult times. Emotionally and physically. And for that, we can always be grateful. And now the wait begins! (Duh-Duh-DUH!) Jareth, get in there and prove that you are more than a sparkly, singing, foppish stalker! (couldn't help myself, he just can be so fun to bash!) But seriously, good luck to him. Can't wait for the grand rescue slam down! (or does Christine escape FIRST...)

So sorry I didn't review when the other chapter came out! I read it but I so didn't have time to review! I felt so guilty so I hope this makes up for it! Keep it up! This story is just so great to read. It really is the highlight of my week when it comes out! :)

The Queen of Water chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
MusicOverMatter chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Oh! Yay! Yes! Wow! Woo-Hoo! Great! I think I'm gonna pass out from over exposure to pure awesomeness!

The last two chapters had so much in them, first, the re-intoduction was so humorous and Jareth-like, I think not only was it well executed in the sense of honor to character, but I totally love final fantasy 8! Go Rhinoa! ;)

The developments in understanding of the other person where so easy to read. Yes, they had emotion, but they were natural and guided by the spirit. Reading it wasn't like pulling teeth. Which I've experienced before.

I really liked everything! But I must express how sorry I am not only as to the poor quality of the review, but on being REALLY late with it. I've had my hands full with my church's VBS, and a lot of things had to be put aside recently. And the late Night's have really just drained me. It's like I'm running on Holy Spirit and coffee! Lol! Well, once more I'm so excited whenever I read more of this. Everything is flowing beautifully, and I'm very intrigued as to where this war will lead. Keep up the good work!

The Queen of Water chapter 2 . 7/25/2012