Reviews for Letters After A Tragedy
Cassie Noir chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Amazing story.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
This is seriously on of THE BEST stories I have ever read so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon. Or atleast make a sequel.
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
mr tumnes chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
question. how could you end it? the story i mean. i wanted to see what happens when tori, jade, trina, and tracy confront andre. and how robbie and beck react as well. and your right, endings do suck.
TotallyJorixoXo chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
It's over? I really liked this story and I'm glad that it all turned out okay in the end :)
RikkuKashi chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Out of all the Jori fics I have read, and enjoyed, yours is the first I've actually reviewed. I really enjoyed this story. There were some parts where I started to qurstion the motives of some of the characters, but as I continued reading, things became clearer. I also loved how you wrote the characters. Sure they had the feel of what we had came to know, but you made them more real. You made Jade show a part of her I only remember seeing one time on the show. That is what kept me drawn in, and kept me wanting to read more. Congrats on finishing your story and I hope to read more of your work soon.
Lilsky chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Actually this is a very sad ending. It hurts to think of Cat being in prison for the rest of her life. Even you wrote her character more adult like, all I can picture in my head is the childish Cat. This was a very good story. Hope you write another soon.
Newsies73 chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
This story was excellent! I really enjoyed reading it. It was a really interesting choice to do the meeting from Cats pov. I thought that was a really good idea. Reading the end of a story is always bitter sweet. I just wanted to say that I loved going through all the ups and downs in this story. Reading about all their trials and triumphs. You are a great author and I'm greatful you shared this story with us. I'll still be seeing you on your other story. And I wish you the best with your surgery.
spezria26 chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
That was the end! NO! This one of my favorite stories. I want to to go on forever!

This was definitely one of the most incredible stories I've ever read. It was intense, dramatic, and romantic. This is definitely gonna be one of those stories that I loved so much I'm going to go back and reread.

Surgery? If you mentioned this in your previous author notes and I didn't read it, sorry. Well good luck on your surgery, whatever it may be for. I hope your recovery goes smoothly.

You are so amazing! PLEASE keep writing when you get a chance and that was just... an amazing read.
Newsies73 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Cliffhanger! The talk is coming up! I'm very excited for that! And I think it's great of Jade to have Tori stay with her until things get worked out with her parents.
Gunner3284 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I guess it's safe to assume you're just deleting my reviews the second you see my penname. Which sucks cause that probably means you deleted my apology. Oh well. I understand. I deserve it. Still gonna keep reviewing because this story still has potential. If you want me to stop and completely leave you and your stories alone, just send me a message, and put "Stop Reviewing" in the subject box.

MeDUMBASS
SoccerAngelMusicWolf chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
AHHH! What a place to cut off! I'm waiting for the next update :3
mr tumnes chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
how much do you want to bet that jade kicks cats ass and holds off the guards?
spezria26 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Intense! Please update! Dying without upddat-ion... :)
TotallyJorixoXo chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I wonder how this is all going to play out, I know that Cat did a terrible thing but I hope they aren't too hard on her as she's still Cat, and she's still a little naive and I don't know if she'd be able to handle prison, but I hope she sees what she's done and tries to make it right, I'm glad Trina's happy and Tori's okay now, Update soon :)