Reviews for Forever A Nerd
Dawn Bringer Prime chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
I loved your series It made it so we see different views of Autobots we love
FORD B chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Awesome read, awesome series and awesome endin1g
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Awesome! You did great! This story ROCKED!
Freehorse chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
it was great adventure ! ) Thank you !
UniversalIndicator chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Congratulations! This is by far my favourite fanfic! Good luck in UR future stories! :)
Naughtia chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Noooo! Its over? That sucks! Keep up the good work!
VanillaSnowdrops chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Ohh nooooo it's over D: pah. Nvm! I shall reread the whole Nerd series once more. : three part epilogue please! XD
Kimmie98 chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
The three words every girl longs to hear (when it's genuinely and truthfully said). Mirage is such a romantic.**sighs dreamily**

It would be soooo easy (and VERY tempting) to have Justin executed, but Annie did the right thing. He needs to suffer for the rest of his pathetic life.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
This ending was...ingenious!
I would have never thought of it like that. You did real good on the story, and had me till the very end.
Do what you want with the epilogue, it's your story after all.
All in all, really good story.
Hellfire Los Angeles chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Aww! The series is over! I'm sad now!

I loved the scene with Mirage and Annie. It was so cute!

and as for the epilogue, go for it if you want. I'd love to read more of this.
Clarissalightwood5679 chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
You did an amazing job writing these stories. Reading this chapter, my heart clenched to know that it was over. I will definitely be looking forward to anymore stories you write!
Naughtia chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
That storm was the reason I couldn't read faster! Update soon!
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the final chapter! Have a Happy Halloween! :D
Hellfire Los Angeles chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
This story always makes me happy! I was thinking that this was the last chapter but then I find out it isn't. I was relieved to hear that.
a sequel would be good. but maybe it'd be better till we get some more info on TF4 first. or until the movie comes out. (but maybe that's just me.) but either way, do what you think is best.
VanillaSnowdrops chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
YES! They've finally won! But no! The story is ending! D: nevertheless, it's been great talking to you all these while! (: and I loved that little Annie and Bee moment, it's cute. Hahah. And oh, not to mention the Annie and Mirage moments, *winkwink*