Reviews for Unreasonable to Assume
mistsandstorms chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Jar stories are adorable.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Awww adorable. Why is there no more? I hope there will be more. I had enjoyed the last story very much, and it was sad to see it end. That is until now when I found there is more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh my gosh, you got me in tears of happyness I love this series. Are you gonna bring
back max and his creepiness?
Equin chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I really like this story! :))
frownypup chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
I'm dead. Choking of toxic cuteness and fluffiness and rainbows and pink clouds and flying unicorns. Yes, adorable babies and hunky daddies can cause that.
12635397 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Oh my goodness I just love the little werewolf baby! I need more!
UmbrataLupus chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Awe... I can picture Baby Jar all upset without Stiles. I'd be pissed if I had to go from lovely Ti to Dah. Dah's a bully. :)
UmbrataLupus chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Der-Der...so cute! Just...fantastic!
kaito kitsune chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I want a baby now. TwT
I want my very own baby jar, mama stiles, and papa Derek.
And here I was planning to get my tubes tied! How could I now that I have to make my own baby Jarvis.
Anyways I live your story. Makes me happy. Also love your anime and comic book references. Thanks! Please keep up the good work!
Rina Kumi
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Thank you for writing this series as well as "Reasonable to Assume." Both tend to leave me a blubbering, babbling mess and are so very addicting. When you get the chance to update either of these, I'll come a runnin'.
Baby Jarvis may be the sweetest baby ever, even while mutinying against Derek, whose slow growth and acceptance of affection is endearing.
feelfreetobeyou chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
D'awwww. I'm melting here..my heart is overflowing with cuteness. Don't do that to me! Grr.
lost in pale blue chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I couldn't love this more! Just everything - Stiles talking to Jar on the phone, Derek reacting to Stiles' I love you, Derek and Jar in the bath, everything! - makes me want to snuggle this and never let go :)
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so unbareably cute and adorable, seruously i think my computer just spouted fuzzy pink clouds, really nicely done!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Why don't you just SMASH MY HEART WITH A HAMMER ALREADY.
Luna Ackles chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
*HUGE Squeal*
L.O.V.E. I.T.
Derek in love with Stiles and fighting with baby Jar over him!
Awesome!