Reviews for Oh Brother
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/25
Wonderful ending to a really fun story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/25
In an earlier chapter, Edward had the phone call that confirmed the land to build all the businesses on and the 'house'. Alice had her house next door to Charlie's house. Edward built their house at the end of the block. It was mentioned that this was the only other house on that block and that he wanted it. Did they give it to Em and Rose? It hasn't been mentioned and I keep wondering if it is theirs. Jessica is just as delusional as Lauren. WTH?
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/25
How did Lauren get so delusional? Did a bomb go off near her head while serving in the desert? Never once in the four years that Edward was there, I'd he even remotely want her. Yet, despite the innumerable times he's told to to step off, she just keeps coming at him. So pathetic.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/25
Well, Alice and Rose shouldn't be too far behind with their pregnancies at this rate. Hopefully, at least. Dr. Banner was nice and super accommodating. It was really nice of him to offer to stay late on the nights they need their appointments. Why haven't Edward and Bella reported Jessica's behavior to her manager yet? I would've filed a complaint after that very first time. I just don't understand why they are putting up with the torment each and every time they go there. Woo~Hoo on them getting more than twenty . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/25
There are hundreds of hospitals all over the country. Why send Lauren to Forks? Well, at least she showed her true colors right in front of Carlisle and he did there her for their hospital. You flew through the months in this one . . . kind of liked that.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/25
Ah yes, small town life. It's fantastic and horrible for the very same reasons. The bank and Mrs. weber was good. However, ruined by Mike and Tyler with their insipid comments. Then the follow up with Jessica at the grocery store. She's pretty damn evil, that one. Loved that Bella flipped her off walking out. Then it was made better again with Ben on the phone and how nice he was. I like that they are coming to dinner, as that will be a nice evening. Esme winking at Bella and letting her know like father/like son . . . so funny! Poor Charlie. Wonder who's at the door? Let me go find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 7/25
I've done that Excalibur show and it was kind of fun. Definitely fun with a whole group. Huzzah! The games they were playing sounded fun too. Loved that they all put the Merlin hats on . . . good times. Was wondering when they'd do it up against the window in the suite . . . fun stuff. I was thinking that they would need to hire a private plane just for all the luggage the ten of them have accrued over this trip. Surprised it all fit in the cars! The R8 is one of my husbands dream cars. I think it's funny that she officially cut him off until she's done being angry. Good thing those sixteen O's happened just last night. I have a feeling that torturing him, may just punish herself just as much. It'll be fun to read though.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 7/24
I guess Carlisle is certified as well, eh? He jumped with Esme, that was cool. I'm very happy that Jasper, Charlie, Emmett and Jake were all winning at the tables too. Very nice actually, as they could all use the money. They accomplished Esme's relaxed wardrobe and workout stuff too. She will be living a much more relaxed and carefree lifestyle now that she is not having to run around Chicago society any longer. I think she's looking forward to it. She sure seems really happy. They all seem very happy. Loving this, all of it.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/24
That was another fun chapter. I liked that he woke her up and then she woke all the others. It was a cute way to start the day out. They all loved their dresses . . . especially loved the shoes. The stylist was quite nice in complimenting Rose on her being so nice and calm. I liked their ceremony too. I was wondering if the women would get to jump with their husbands . . . you answered that! Woo~Hoo! Wait! Who jumps with Jake, Charlie, Carlisle and Esme? Let me go find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/24
The responses from each woman was perfect. Rose's 'fuck yes' and Alice's silence with tears . . . just perfect. All the kisses and hugs in thanks for the rings and setting up the wedding was wonderful to read as well. The ceremony was fun too. Short and sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/24
I am loving how much fun they are all having. Really, it's been a lot of fun to read this. You made me crave a steak, which I very rarely eat, it sounded so yummy. Charlie was funny in this chapter. So was Esme and Carlisle. I hope that one of those photographers were hired to capture the moments. Let's go find out what the ladies said . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/24
I enjoyed this chapter just as much as the other shopping chapter. Esme buying Jasper and Alice's rings, just after Edward did the same for Rose and Em, was perfect. Them getting to the room and watching the women come in with all the bags was fun too. Esme like her Converse . . . yay! Carlisle did buy that bag for Bella and he even go one for the other three. He's awesome! Loved that he pushed Edward out of the way at Chanel to purchase the dresses . . . too cute. Then Armani was super fun! I completely agree with Edward . . . you can't put a cost on quality. It was sweet of Edward to remember th women will have naked necks and popped back into Tiffany's. Wonderful fun watching those men go crazy for their women.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/24
I'm so freaking happy I that she bought herself things as well! That made me smile. Loved the stop at the Converse store. Did you hear, they are coming out with a new Converse? Same style with better arch support and a cushioned tongue. Will have to check those out. I have a feeling that Daddy C went back to Michael Kors, for Bella. Loved that he wanted to splurge on them for their wedding dresses. This was super fun to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/24
Poor Bella, nearly passing out when she finds out just how wealthy she now is. I would've passed out for sure. That kind of money, is money you just can't ever spend. You could go crazy for a full straight month and not even dent the interest. I would volunteer for the rest of ever, gladly! Philanthropy would be high on my list too. I love that Charlie wants to get a massage and relax . . . seriously, I flove that. I can see Bella spending on everyone but, her. That generous heart of hers. I really hope you write the dads shopping with the ladies! I really, really want to read that event.
edwards-sparrow chapter 14 . 6/26
Did you realise you gave Charlie the boat and deed to his house the Christmas before too hun?