Reviews for Oh Brother
brittany08forever chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
I love this story
Liz 1974 chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
OMG I loved this it was awesome Kim :)
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
great story..
do continue
to write more..
bye sumi
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hey recently read this stories and let me tell you. BEST FUCKING STORY EVER! Loved it! I fell in love with Bella's martial arts, Carlisle's acceptance for the girls and how they call him Daddy C. Oh Just loved it. Muah! XX
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
love it please write more i can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
they...are...sooooo...cuuuuuttttttteeeeee!
nicole1962 chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
so sweet:))))
BELAVERA chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
I loved this whole story so much that I did not take the time to review each chapter. So, tell us, what happened to Lauren? Was she put into a mental hospital, reduced in rank (in the army or reserve), served a few days in jail? Jess is just as much a slut, but she was jealous that Bella was "somebody" that was married to Edward. She was stuck in a grocery checker's job! Please let us know.
dplacker chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
OK THIS WAS TOTALLY AWSOME! AND SO IS THE FIRST ONE!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Loved it!
AlbertaGirl78 chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Great story! I hope you do an outtake to update on what happened with Lauren! LOL.
Jo Jo Massacre chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I loved it!
SunriseWatcher chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
I don't know if it was just me but I enjoyed the first installment much more than the sequel. It seemed to me that this was a little rushed and the dialogue was stilted. It just didn't flow as well with the whole Edward and Bella calling each other "Husband" or "wife " in every other sentence after the wedding. Overall, I have really enjoyed your work and appreciate immensely that you took the time to produce this as entertainment for others to enjoy.
alternativetwins chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
thankyou for doin a sequel :)
aussieKayz chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Loved this story. Would have reviewed other chapters but I just needed to know what happened in the next chapter. Happy that everyone got there HEA.