Reviews for Meadowood
Hot! Love me some lord Cullen! Lol
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really love it.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Forever. My oh my, that was hot! Love it!

Xela
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Cool
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Sweet mother of all that is holy... That was hot.
pipelynn chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
this was great fun. found it on TLS. love going back in time...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
uuuhhh...YES I liked it. In fact, I liked it ALOT. And I suspect I'm gonna like it even more as we continue...Linda xo
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Good story, very well written. I love Mr. Darcy too, so I don't blame you for wanting to write your own version!

Have you ever seen "Becoming Jane" w/ Anne Hathaway and James MacAvoy? It's the story of how Jane Austin became a writer...it's really good. And James MacAvoy? OMG...you can see where she got her "inspiration" from for all her stories :)
MaggieCullen192 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I am always in awe of your work but this one was just incredible. you're a very talented author! I also always LOVE your Edward's! I thought Beautiful was my favorite dominant Edward but this one might be now (: so good! I really hope you write more of this!
Lesley282 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved this! Hope you continue it! Please post a link to the audio version when you get it.
JaustenFan1003 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OMG! I love it! Are you going to continue it? Oh please please please! :)
BkLvr69 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I just thought I'd let you know that when I tried your link it didn't work, so I searched for it on Photobucket and found that the problem was that you have "i1154" at the beginning and it should be "s1154". :) Anyways, I loved the both the banner and the story! Now if it could only be turned into a multi-chapter fic... *wink wink*
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
: )
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great job! loved it! Very hot!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012