Reviews for Stumble Upon Home
Cbake chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
I really wish you would finish this story, it is so good!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Let me just say I lve this story and I hope you update it soon. I also hope they get together soon its killing me lol
angel1002 chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
Very good. I love how jealous Janet got when Rachel was flirting with Eddie. I'm glad she defended him against the pushy realtor.
hookedonfanfics chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
Nice! I love how Brick was onto something with Janet. Talking about Eddie's future kids and wife... hint hint. I also love how Janet defended Eddie. "He's a lumberjack". Put Rachel in her place. :) AND he is clearly not interested in Rachel... YAY! We all know he still loves Janet.
Cant wait for more. I was so excited to see this chapter pop up. THANK YOU
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
I am so hooked on this story line. I hope you updatesoon. I love your writing cant wait to read what's next
PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
You are killing me! Omg.
angel1002 chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
Hmmm... Is Eddie flirting with Janet to make her jealous and admit her feelings for him? That would be an interresting twist. If Rachel has eyes for Mr. Latekka...she needs a but kicking. I loved it when Rachel asked him if there was a Mrs. Latekka and he said his mom. How sweet.

Can't wait to see what happens. Great job
angel1002 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
I was really looking forward to Eddie and Janet in a car ride...it would have been great. I am still trying to picture Janet on a bike. It's great. Maybe it's better this way...maybe a car ride would have just been uncomfortable for the two of them and nothing would have been accomplished...maybe with the beautiful scenery happening around them...things will go great...maybe

Great JOb
Huds2n chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
I love the fact that he isn't angry and I love the fact that he is maintaining eye contact...I love the fact that Rachel is backing right off...more,more, more...seriously I can't wait to read more...who is this brick guy and how is Janet going to handle this? Is she still going to be stubborn or now that he is so close to her will she realize now she can have it all...ahhhh - clapping!
Huds2n chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
jumping up and down - yes butterflies in my tummy good right here...so excited about this! I knew you would get there I just knew it...I am loving it more and more every word...
Huds2n chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
well what a coincidence that Janet is friends with the real estate agent...I love those kinds of coincidences...this is getting reallly good now!
hookedonfanfics chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
Ooo this IS good! Love it!
jeddiefan chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
I so LOVE the way this story is headed. Can't wait to see the next chapter, I just know it's going to be REALLY GOOD! Long Live our Jeddie!
hookedonfanfics chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
Oh you so are too doing this to torture me. LOL LOVE it! Ok, so you just confirmed it, I WILL be taking my laptop on vacation with me !
Loved that Eddie met them at the sight. Way more fun. I cant wait to see janets reaction! Or really Eddies!