Reviews for Guilt
Sumoonset chapter 6 . 9/25/2017
I liked it but it soooo sad!
guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Mooore please
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
so sad! My poor bolin! *crying eyes out* SO sad! *weep weep* Iroh you bastard, be with him you fool. He will be old enough eventually.
Steph chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
My heart just broke...
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Please, I beg of you, write a sequel!

This was so awesome, and sad at the same time. I loved it!
Poor Bolin!1111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111

Please, please! SEQUEL SEQUEL
legendofkorrafan chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
You have to make a sequil! Please please please! This is my favorite fan fiction and I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING!
Anon chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
This was powerful...I liked the dynamic between Iroh and Bolin, it was well written. I wish I could express how much I enjoyed this fic but I lack the eloquence. I would LOVE a sequel.
XpPa chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
This story is so well-written, I love sad stories and this is one, I really like the fact that you write this in a more a real view, what can I say? This story hurt my feelings, but I really would like a sequel of this
Jynxpixie chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
More! Oh please! This was so wonderfully in character and you didn't paint Mako as a bad guy and I LOVE you for that!
pens and dragons chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Please continue! I NEED A SEQUAL! I need to find out what happens! I was ready to cry when Bolin won't let Iroh go...blegh, my ships give me too many feelings. :')
BroadwayBender chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I really liked this story. You should definitely write the sequel.
foozlesprite chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Aww, poor guys. I'm usually not into depressive stuff (well, except for lots of angst...) but I enjoyed this one, and I'd love to see a sequel. I know you say it would depressive at first, but I'm holding out for some love and consolation at the end if you write it!
Starry-Prince chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Well, my heart definitely got broken. I would have loved a happy ending, but the ending you chose was far better than what I expected. I like that you ended it on a sad note and not them getting together. This is definitely one of the best Broh fics I've read, not only because of the way it's written, but also because of the emotion in it! Anyway, I love this story and I do hope you make a sequel! C:
blue-hart chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
ho hell no you beter no stop! i love your story's and i woad die if you stop so pleas continua! you have god like work and i only say that to my favorite rioter's!. so cep going and finish this god like work.
Starry-Prince chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I love how well-written this story is. *O* I liked that you brought in the fact that Bolin is a minor and that there are legal issues with Iroh and Bolin being together. It makes the story much more believable! Please keep up the awesome work!