Reviews for The Cybernetics Conference
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Ok, that was quite good.
But your idea has so much potential. Don't hesitate to write more chapters on interviews that could have happened. Ben could have interviewed a lot of the crewmembers on top of these interviews. They were very hostile (except for Deanna), and I think there is potential in less hostile interviews. But maybe less tension and therefore less interesting to write, maybe?

Keep up the good work!
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
It was quite good. I tend to talk about my relationships as well...
Xiaou Nem chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
A very nice meeting between Ben and Data. I liked the "humanity is striving towards a goal" part.
Though I found it strange how you described Data playing the piece with "just a programme running" - he tries so hard to interpret a piece and do it "his way". I really hope he would one day succeed.
Xiaou Nem chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Someone who actually says "Gee, I guess expectations can be wrong" really deserves to meet Data! Go for it!
Xiaou Nem chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
:-) Beverly is great.
Xiaou Nem chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I liked this view on Data. But then, I like Spot. :-D
I had pegged Riker as someone who would have already thought of Data as having feelings before this encounter, though.
Xiaou Nem chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I'd like to see a more Klingon-sensitive person interview Worf as well. :-)
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Great! Deanna felt very real. And really, how do you explain the unexplainable? And Valerie felt authentic, too. :-)
Xiaou Nem chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
An interesting conversation. I felt that it was cut short, he should definitely have joined them on the holodeck. Maybe you'll write a chapter following up on this?
Geordi felt very in character and very well done.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Sounds like an interesting concept.
One misspelling: pleasent/pleasant
I liked the crew's reactions of support, and the view of Picard's inner worry.
demonicnargles chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Just finished reading this, and I thought it was well done. Nice job.

-demonicnargles
Clockwork Rebel chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I thank you greatly for this fic. As I have not explored any of the TNG canon, but I am eager to learn, this has helped me to understand the character of Data much better. Along with that, other characters views of him as well.
This is a good fic. Really. Take pride in that, coming from someone unfamiliar with its canon, the fic is enjoyed and learned from.
I thank you once again. This is most definitely going up as one of my favs.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Great job! -
Alyssa Lynn chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Loved all of it! C: I found it interesting that your only OC's were the interviewers. Usually people place lieutenants aboard the ship. C: Keep it up!
Alyssa Lynn chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
XD "Stroke her head." I nearly died. This chapter was lovely!