Reviews for The Cybernetics Conference
Star Trek Fan chapter 12 . 4/17
I liked this fanfiction a lot since one of my favorite TNG characters is Data!
Red chapter 12 . 4/15
This was brilliant! Great idea for creating LaRoach too! Loved it!
Red chapter 11 . 4/14
Yes, life happens quite a lot! (:P) This was really good! I liked it!
Red chapter 10 . 4/14
This was quite good! It kind of gave me an idea about what Jenna and Data's relationship was. Thanks! :D
Red chapter 9 . 4/14
From what I've read about Barclay, he seems a lot like me. Not very sociable, quite shy and not really liking to bring attention to ourselves. Ok, that sounds like I'm thinking of dating him! I mean, I've never even seen the guy in action! Maybe I should end this now. :P
Red chapter 8 . 4/14
This was really good! And you got the fact that Data isn't often offended about being called a machine round really well! Well done! Have a gold star!
Red chapter 7 . 4/14
This was great! I don't actually know Keiko, but I definitely know Miles! It was really good! ;)
Red chapter 6 . 4/14
This was really sweet! It brought out Beverly's mother instinct. I liked it. :)
Red chapter 5 . 4/14
This was really good! I don't really know Spot - I've only watched season 2 and a bit of seasons 1 and 3 - but I'd be pretty sure you've done her as well as the other characters! :)
Red chapter 4 . 4/14
Oh god! That's pretty much what I thought would happen with Whorf! It was great!
Red chapter 3 . 4/14
This was really good! Really good interpretation of Counselor Troi. (I can't get my head around calling her Deanna)
Red chapter 2 . 4/14
That was brilliant! Really good! I quite like Data/Holmes storylines too! I quite like the Dixon Hill character that Picard made up for him; Carlos from South America. :)
Red chapter 1 . 4/14
That was actually a really good idea of Data's. And it is really plain to see how human Data is, and how much he wants to become /more/ human, if you just know how to see it.
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Ok, that was quite good.
But your idea has so much potential. Don't hesitate to write more chapters on interviews that could have happened. Ben could have interviewed a lot of the crewmembers on top of these interviews. They were very hostile (except for Deanna), and I think there is potential in less hostile interviews. But maybe less tension and therefore less interesting to write, maybe?

Keep up the good work!
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
It was quite good. I tend to talk about my relationships as well...