Reviews for The Cybernetics Conference
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 12 . 5/13/2018
This is wonderful! The way Data just keeps on trying to be seen as he wants to be despite the difficulty... It's a little exhasperating because he could get more trouble just as easily as he could improve things, but you did amazing representing that, and the rest of his character, and I loved your characterization of everyone else too. Beverly defending his pronouns was especially meaningful. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Wicked.Onna chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
I absolutely love this story Data is my absolute favorite character ever created by the Star Trek universe the fact that I dressed up as his daughter at the age of seven or eight for Halloween one year because I was so in love with him is Testament to my Fascination by this character absolutely loved this story
Musicmadnessgirl chapter 12 . 1/8/2017
I loved this fanfic! It was a pleasure to read. So far, I haven't come across a single fanfiction of yours that I didn't like. Keep up the great work!
Star Trek Fan chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
I liked this fanfiction a lot since one of my favorite TNG characters is Data!
Red chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
This was brilliant! Great idea for creating LaRoach too! Loved it!
Red chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
Yes, life happens quite a lot! (:P) This was really good! I liked it!
Red chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
This was quite good! It kind of gave me an idea about what Jenna and Data's relationship was. Thanks! :D
Red chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
From what I've read about Barclay, he seems a lot like me. Not very sociable, quite shy and not really liking to bring attention to ourselves. Ok, that sounds like I'm thinking of dating him! I mean, I've never even seen the guy in action! Maybe I should end this now. :P
Red chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
This was really good! And you got the fact that Data isn't often offended about being called a machine round really well! Well done! Have a gold star!
Red chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
This was great! I don't actually know Keiko, but I definitely know Miles! It was really good! ;)
Red chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
This was really sweet! It brought out Beverly's mother instinct. I liked it. :)
Red chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
This was really good! I don't really know Spot - I've only watched season 2 and a bit of seasons 1 and 3 - but I'd be pretty sure you've done her as well as the other characters! :)
Red chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Oh god! That's pretty much what I thought would happen with Whorf! It was great!
Red chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
This was really good! Really good interpretation of Counselor Troi. (I can't get my head around calling her Deanna)
Red chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
That was brilliant! Really good! I quite like Data/Holmes storylines too! I quite like the Dixon Hill character that Picard made up for him; Carlos from South America. :)