Reviews for Our Last Summer
Alecks454 chapter 19 . 2/9
What an amazing ending! I love this story and you did it justice. I wish you id one chapter about their college life
MissQueenyB chapter 19 . 1/30
Aww love it grate job
XoXoILOVENILEYoXoX chapter 19 . 1/29
It was beautiful!
XoXoILOVENILEYoXoX chapter 18 . 1/23
Wow, I understand that your growing up but, I don't want you to stop writing Niley on here. This chapter was so good and your right! It was perfect to end it there. I can't wait for the epilogue. Happy early 18th birthday! - lights candles and blows them out for you-
MissQueenyB chapter 18 . 1/23
Aww love it grate job yay Niley
Alecks454 chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Yay your alive and you updated! Good chapter yay niley! How old are Zac and Ashley again?
XoXoILOVENILEYoXoX chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Glad your back! Awesome chapter, don't be to uncomfortable. There are writers who go wayyyyy deeper. Even for my story I was a little uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
Update more and faster and add a rated M scene
Simar chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Awe niley is so cute. Cameron better stay away from them. I loved it. It's amazing. I can't wait for the next one. Thx!
Alecks454 chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Loved the ending to this chapter!
Alecks454 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
I like Cameron. Maybe the'll ended dating in college haha
MnM16 chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Aww they're okay again! Can't wait to see what happens next... a lot can happen in two months. :D

P.S. I really love your story because it's really unique and I love your writing style. I don't care if you don't update often, just as long as you don't abandon it. And I hope Liz(?) won't bother you anymore because obviously a lot of people love your story! :-)
Simar chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Awe I'm glad alex and Miley are good again. It's amazing. I loved it. I can't wait for the next one! Thx!
Soul chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
I love this story! Please don't stop writing it! You are an amazing writer!
Alecks454 chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
I support you and what you decide to do :)