Reviews for The Consequences of Exiling Naruto Uzumaki
Nate chapter 3 . 7/11
Yet another shitty fic that makes no goddamn sense.

The Kages aren't fucking morons - if they knew the shit Danzo pulled they wouldn't align with Konoha -without demanding the fuckers head, so the fucker wouldn't be in any position of authority!

So yeah - this fic is shit.
I like this one
Professionally made
Nape time 99 chapter 1 . 6/9
Wow did not see that coming
awefanfic chapter 5 . 5/31
please update soon!what would happen now?
Ahyah chapter 5 . 1/21
Hmmm...
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 1/10
that was good keep the chapters coming
Leonard chapter 1 . 1/7
Way meant to say earlier I never told East rank only wants to exist jōnin jōnin Chūnin and Genin those should be the only Bank you think about when writing Naruto Hokage and just so you know I'm abl not black ops this is not the video game Call of Duty to try to keep this in mind this is a Naruto fanfic leave American military lingo out of it because a table just watch episodes of Naruto if you have any questions cuz I wish people would stop doing that you do a disservice to the 50 right in and a story and I don't want to hear its fictitious did you just ask to use American military lingo does nothing fictitious about the American military ranking system so please take a hint and watch Naruto if you have any questions how to rank the characters and no I don't want to hear it's a fanfict soon as you do you do yourself a disservice first you be a fan of the show and you can't use military rankings thank you very much have a nice evening this is brought to you by constructive criticism
Leonard chapter 1 . 1/7
You don't need the no of military American ranking system these are the ranks in Naruto jōnin Chūnin Genin and special jonin only of the only Bank that exist in Naruto
Hanster1227 chapter 5 . 1/4
Please update! This story is so good!
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Orochimaru would have to get used to 50% depth perception because I'm sure Naruto caused irreparable damage to Sasuke's eye and nerves. Sasuke is also lucky Anko stopped Naruto or the Uchiha would be down to their founder.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Orochimaru doesn't realize that a complete Rinnegan may also need Uzumaki cells, and the only living one that is in best health is Naruto. Karin is too valuable for Orochimaru to use as an experiment, and Nagato if he's still alive is crippled by his own eyes and hatred.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
You're a dumbass. Everything you have Naruto spouting would only lead to a dysfunctional army. If he isn't interested in an alliance why the fuck is he here? Because his statements show that he is only interested in humiliating the others and oppress their power.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
That was really good I can we see the next one
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
You must be stupid to think what happened in this chapter was realistic. You think a leader would put an entire country, and the welfare of the people living in it, up for grabs because of a bet? He could have just threatened the idiot by telling them he could always just not support them. Risking his people was completely unnecessary. The purpose of those fights was to show the effectiveness of their combat style. And you turned it into a competition, with the prize being a country? Wtf?! And why is Naruto fighting in the first place? He wants to show how effective his soldiers are. So why is he fighting instead of one of his soldiers? He could have negotiated for control of his ancestral home in a much more logical way.
Potterformers chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Give me one fucking reason why Hinata would hurt the one she loves more than her own clan and family or i will not continue to read your story?