Reviews for Can we be more than friends?
You should make a second part where they actually have sex. It would be soooo hot...
SherlockW chapter 1 . 6/27
Your deductions are completely rational. I too had thought there would be more fans of this pairing of these two humans named Izumo and Shiemi. However, due to the rapidly falling decline in predictability of human behavior, it would appear that this hypothesis is not as widely acknowledged as I had previously assumed.
Animelvr975 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Oh gawd this is so cute! 3 3 you should make more! This fanfic is pretty good.
AmericanMadeInChina chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
When Izumo asked if Rin and Yukio were having sex I was just like "YESYESYESYES". Yukio x Rin shipper over here! Anywho, really cute fanfic! It gave me major feels...
Emmy-loves-fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
A very very hilarious story( especially the part with Rin and Yukio, had me laughing my ass off too) and sweet.
freaquin chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
You know, I really like this pairing. It's kind of cute, and yuri is just... *3*
Well done, you've made a bored girl very happy.
Palmtop Tiger 1203 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I'm glad somebody else thought Izumo and Shiemi would make a good couple! This fanfiction was so cute :) I love it
Yamada chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awwwh! This was so cute :DD
I THOUGHT RIN AND YUKIO WERE HAVING SEX BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY WAS BAKING! xD
Rieyama Yuuko chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh, dear god. I love you for making this. Honestly,when I watched ao no exorcist I also have the same thought. They'll be a cute couple, and indeed they are. Nice fict!