Reviews for Something New
sillysj7 chapter 9 . 1/25
Please finish. This is an awesome story and quite believable as to what may have happened after the last episode.
Bee chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
FINISH THE STORY! Please? Start where you left off. You have the story in the Christmas setting and it is fine to continue it that way. I want to know what they do in the morning. What will they gift each other for Christmas? And will Betty speak with Christina about the goings on?!
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
...you are to update this! PRONTO! cos this was just *SQUEEEEEEEEEAL* this was sooooo sweet dude!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
please please PLEASE update soon!
fcCp
marshmallowdeviant chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Love this! It's perfect :) pls update whenever you can. I feel your pain on when the muse deserts you. So I'll just say "atta girl" and great job. I'll read when you can post. Happy sigh. So romantic...
ladyevenstar22 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
i can't even say i feel tricked because i had completely forgotten about your story , been reading iron man fics the past 2months now, an had there been an update i woul have had to reread the entire thing to situate myself with the characters within the context ...do as you please its your story either way whenever you do update i'll have to do as i mentioned above anyway!
i hadnt realize it had been so long since you last updated! good luck either way , i've only written 2 fics and both were one shots , one was a bit long so i split it in two chapters , just to tell you i admire those who take on multiple chapters fics
AgentCaroline chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
I will take anything Detty you have to offer.
Louise chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Please write more on this story it's absolutely amazing! I've just read all of it today and really want more, and i wouldn't mind you carrying on where you left off. Thanks for writing these, they're so good. :)
DettyisLove chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Hey girl! You are definitely not the worst updater. I think I am. hahaha but I think you should do what you feel. It seems that you are excited to work on other stuff at the moment, so I say go with that. It doesn't make sense to write something if you don't really feel inspired to do it quite right. You know? I wouldn't mind whatever you choose to do. I'm excited to see you writing again! :D yippee!
Lots of love. And I'm excited to read some of your other stuff. :P
nina.v.johnson chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
You played a dirty trick on us. Lol. Just kidding. I would, of course, love for you to continue this story. But if you feel the creative juices flowing in a different direction, I will respect that. Just let us know if its more Detty so we can follow! :)
RhizOneill chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Can't qait for you to update the next chapter soon.
msmhawkins chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Though I'm dying for an update, I know your best work will come when you're truly inspired. Therefore, if you need to wait, I'm one reader who 'tearfully' understands.

Thanks for taking our thoughts and feelings into consideration!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
well keep trying your best to advance story as much as you can during the holidays!
astra chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
can't wait to read more!
merry christmas!
Betty the Bonita chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
OMGI totally LOVE that movie (While You Were Sleeping). It's one of my favorites. I think it's so sweet when they fall on the ice together. I loved it when she tells him if he fits into her pants she'll kill herself. LOL!
Hope Betty remembers what happened or he reminds her. He went to all that trouble for her to get things set up and the kiss was awesome.
Agentcaroline chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Aww, poor Daniel trying to do the right thing only to have it backfire on him.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »