Reviews for Something New
I like how you turned your own pain and suffering into this chapter. Great job. I remember losing a lot of people, including my former husband who I never got over and how hard it was to write, and yet, once I did, how cathartic in many ways. So sorry about your grandfather. It's not an easy thing to lose loved ones. God bless!
RhizOneill chapter 11 . 4/27
OMG poor Betty. More please.
DettyisLove chapter 10 . 4/13
Heyy! 3 great job! Hope to read more soon!
Time goes by fast somehow. I know it does for me. Whenever I go back to a story, I think 'Oh my God, how has it been a six months since I've updated this, it feels like last month!' LMAO!

I loved this story when you started it and I think it's still great! Hope you find time and inspiration to continue it! ) Lots of love!
RhizOneill chapter 10 . 4/12
More please soon.
Betty the Bonita chapter 9 . 4/10
That CAN'T be the END? Please tell me there's more!
jodie2001 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
are you going to write another one please there so good
sillysj7 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Please finish. This is an awesome story and quite believable as to what may have happened after the last episode.
Bee chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
FINISH THE STORY! Please? Start where you left off. You have the story in the Christmas setting and it is fine to continue it that way. I want to know what they do in the morning. What will they gift each other for Christmas? And will Betty speak with Christina about the goings on?!
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
...you are to update this! PRONTO! cos this was just *SQUEEEEEEEEEAL* this was sooooo sweet dude!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
please please PLEASE update soon!
fcCp
marshmallowdeviant chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Love this! It's perfect :) pls update whenever you can. I feel your pain on when the muse deserts you. So I'll just say "atta girl" and great job. I'll read when you can post. Happy sigh. So romantic...
ladyevenstar22 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
i can't even say i feel tricked because i had completely forgotten about your story , been reading iron man fics the past 2months now, an had there been an update i woul have had to reread the entire thing to situate myself with the characters within the context ...do as you please its your story either way whenever you do update i'll have to do as i mentioned above anyway!
i hadnt realize it had been so long since you last updated! good luck either way , i've only written 2 fics and both were one shots , one was a bit long so i split it in two chapters , just to tell you i admire those who take on multiple chapters fics
AgentCaroline chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
I will take anything Detty you have to offer.
Louise chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Please write more on this story it's absolutely amazing! I've just read all of it today and really want more, and i wouldn't mind you carrying on where you left off. Thanks for writing these, they're so good. :)
DettyisLove chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Hey girl! You are definitely not the worst updater. I think I am. hahaha but I think you should do what you feel. It seems that you are excited to work on other stuff at the moment, so I say go with that. It doesn't make sense to write something if you don't really feel inspired to do it quite right. You know? I wouldn't mind whatever you choose to do. I'm excited to see you writing again! :D yippee!
Lots of love. And I'm excited to read some of your other stuff. :P
nina.v.johnson chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
You played a dirty trick on us. Lol. Just kidding. I would, of course, love for you to continue this story. But if you feel the creative juices flowing in a different direction, I will respect that. Just let us know if its more Detty so we can follow! :)