Reviews for Family Matters
animefollower chapter 6 . 1/5
Okay, i have to admit it. I cried. I cried when i saw you came back and updated. I was so happy that i just couldnt help myself. Then i squealed about it for an hour. Then i finally read it. Now, allow me to say, i KNEW IT! I had a feeling about their mom. Anywho, i just loved this chapter, it was so sweet yet still had its steamy moments. I loved it all around. This is one of my all time favourite stories and i cant wait for more.
KD Skywalker chapter 6 . 1/3
Interesting so far! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Celaj15 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Well... dang. haha All that subtle flirting in front of your mom and you forgot about the hickeys on your neck?

Any chance you may come back to this story? It was getting exciting. :D
emily3203 chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Hmm... You haven't updated in awhile, huh? A long while, actually. 0.0

I love this story, and considering this chapter has a huge cliffhanger at the end of it... I'm practically screaming at it to get updated. Not that I'd scream at you, Dear Author–San.

But I do hope you can get back to writing it some day. Of course, such things are up to you. If your motivation has died, I'll just have to survive by imagining the rest.
Unknown chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I know I'm kind of late to the party, but I just wanted to say my piece real quick.
I am a Christian, and I believe that God created everyone equally. I also believe that taking away anyone's rights as a Child of God is wrong; Whether they are Black, White, Male Female, Straight, Gay, Lesbian, etc. I don't necessarily except the homo life style but I don't deny it either. (I read a lot of yiao (sorry for spelling) fics because they are all fictional characters and don't really exist, so they can do whatever they want :D) I will support they so that they will see that God loves everyone no matter what. He created them and loves them all the same. I will support the Chik-Fil-A fight!
(ok, I will get of my little soap box now. Thanks.)
BTW, I love, love, love, LOVE your writing so kawii! Keep going!
Lavosse chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
You capture the feeling of "coming out" so well.
I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Lavosse chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Mmmm...If you're "Seriously Disturbed" then there might not even be a word to describe me... *Maniacal grin*
Lavosse chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I'm so happy you wrote a sequel! Really looking forward to reading this!
Ultimate Homos chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Okay, I need more of this. Get to work, girl! :3
animefollower chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS ALREADY! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HE MEANT AND WHATS GOING GOING TO HAPPEN! btw I love your stories!
GloDrops chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Please please please continue. I gotta know what happens.
EternalFalsity chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I can't believe you haven't updated in over a year. I hope one day you see the new reviews and know you are an awesome writer! Come back sometime kay?
EternalFalsity chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
awesome again, really great job. im also a fan of Greg's voice acting!
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Happy you made a sequel! You write awesome smut, and a great story to go along with it :)
G.M.I.R chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Please update soon. You haven't updated in, like, a year!

So please...