Reviews for Property of Sanji
Bunny-Girl2869 chapter 24 . 7/12
God it's so sad yet I couldn't stop reading it. You really did an amazing job on this story
Ljamai chapter 24 . 6/27
Tragedy tragedy tragedy ...
I just want to cry!
I love this fanfiction
This was amazing and very well written thank you for sharing your amazing work!
IpiuGate chapter 24 . 1/3
Loved the Princess Bride quotes, shame that none were included from the fights be it "You seem like decent fellow, I hate to kill you", "In that case, I challenge you to a battle of wits." "For the princess? To the death?", "To the pain" or the classic well known "You killed my father, prepare to die". Your story was great and I love how Zoro still lost his eye.
The feral look he gets when fighting after the timeskip is just so ..., there are no words. The pale line slashing through his eye and that manic smile he tends to get, along with the demonic glow of enjoyment. I just can't even
Sorry, I'm just glad you included that detail, even if your story made it quite traumatic.
IpiuGate chapter 5 . 1/3
The book version of the Princess Bride is not half as enjoyable as the movie even if you skip the duller part of narration. I don't understand why they would have such a fascination with the book, other than the possible interest in swordfighting. Your story is good though.
Subaru's dreams chapter 24 . 9/15/2016
A really really great story. love it from the first chapter on. Thanks for that!
JuneDelph chapter 17 . 7/2/2016
AHMAGAD, FINA-FUCKING-LY !
I think if those assholes had kept being paralyzed by fear of rejection and social position or whatever any goddamn longer it would have been the death of me !
/You're/ gonna be the death of me, Neon !
Panda.Blackwhite chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Oh my god! I love you and all of your stories! All of them!
I cried several times reading this. Your language, your jokes, oh my god, I just can't express how much I look up to you. Thank you so much for the beautiful fic. It has been a wonderful reading experience.
kuking chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Property of Sanji was the first work I've read from you. A couple years ago when the fic was still actively updating. I didn't understand the etiquette of leaving comments for authors back in the day so I want to leave a proper review after my second read through it. It's was as whimsical and fantastic as I had remembered it. I could remember clearly from my initial read through how fascinated and impressed I was with your incorporation of the Princess Bride. With my second read through I was more concentrated on your writing style and characterization. I was not disappointed. I would always chuckle when you use used the word "whislt". It's a word I've come to associate you with since its used very often in your work. I also love how the act of sex is not used as the climax of a story and the relationship but part of the ongoing development of the story and the relationship. I also was at first taken back by the final dialogue between Zoro and Sanji. But it took me a couple days for the story to mellow in my head to realize that, ah yes, property of sanji...property of Zoro, "you're mine." I'm ashamed I didn't understand the reference right away. The ending was very satisfying once I figured it out. Again thank you so much. Your work is always a treat.
Sidnika chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Oh my god, I loved this story! It's was brilliant, I really didn't want it to end! More stories like this please!
maychewn chapter 24 . 5/21/2015
awwwww this story is amazing! like everything you write, slavery is really Sensitive and difficult subject, I was worried a little how you going to deal write it. but you did it amazingly well, and you made me cry you evil torturing the poor Zoro sniff sniff I"m glad they mange to save him and Ace was awesome. the ending was so cute and the best for this! I love the court scenes very much as well, I bet Sanji win it anyway XD Spandam as a father gosh I never seen him as a father before. 0-0 that was Interesting to see. thank for this amazing story! it was so good and real for me to imagine
blackdominatrix chapter 24 . 5/20/2015
This story is so beautiful and sad ...loved the ending.
Invi chapter 24 . 4/30/2015
You know, I love your story but I need something that would bring it to a closure! It's not an ending story for me T_T An after story please!
invi chapter 19 . 4/28/2015
Shit! I hate this chapter after all D':
Amanda chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
The endind was a surprise but a really good one the story was amazing but all of the ones ive read from you are so im not surprised by that. Great jobwrite more Zosan fanfics would ya :)