Reviews for Property of Sanji
Subaru's dreams chapter 24 . 9/15
A really really great story. love it from the first chapter on. Thanks for that!
JuneDelph chapter 17 . 7/2
AHMAGAD, FINA-FUCKING-LY !
I think if those assholes had kept being paralyzed by fear of rejection and social position or whatever any goddamn longer it would have been the death of me !
/You're/ gonna be the death of me, Neon !
Panda.Blackwhite chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Oh my god! I love you and all of your stories! All of them!
I cried several times reading this. Your language, your jokes, oh my god, I just can't express how much I look up to you. Thank you so much for the beautiful fic. It has been a wonderful reading experience.
kuking chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Property of Sanji was the first work I've read from you. A couple years ago when the fic was still actively updating. I didn't understand the etiquette of leaving comments for authors back in the day so I want to leave a proper review after my second read through it. It's was as whimsical and fantastic as I had remembered it. I could remember clearly from my initial read through how fascinated and impressed I was with your incorporation of the Princess Bride. With my second read through I was more concentrated on your writing style and characterization. I was not disappointed. I would always chuckle when you use used the word "whislt". It's a word I've come to associate you with since its used very often in your work. I also love how the act of sex is not used as the climax of a story and the relationship but part of the ongoing development of the story and the relationship. I also was at first taken back by the final dialogue between Zoro and Sanji. But it took me a couple days for the story to mellow in my head to realize that, ah yes, property of sanji...property of Zoro, "you're mine." I'm ashamed I didn't understand the reference right away. The ending was very satisfying once I figured it out. Again thank you so much. Your work is always a treat.
Sidnika chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Oh my god, I loved this story! It's was brilliant, I really didn't want it to end! More stories like this please!
maychewn chapter 24 . 5/21/2015
awwwww this story is amazing! like everything you write, slavery is really Sensitive and difficult subject, I was worried a little how you going to deal write it. but you did it amazingly well, and you made me cry you evil torturing the poor Zoro sniff sniff I"m glad they mange to save him and Ace was awesome. the ending was so cute and the best for this! I love the court scenes very much as well, I bet Sanji win it anyway XD Spandam as a father gosh I never seen him as a father before. 0-0 that was Interesting to see. thank for this amazing story! it was so good and real for me to imagine
blackdominatrix chapter 24 . 5/20/2015
This story is so beautiful and sad ...loved the ending.
Invi chapter 24 . 4/30/2015
You know, I love your story but I need something that would bring it to a closure! It's not an ending story for me T_T An after story please!
invi chapter 19 . 4/28/2015
Shit! I hate this chapter after all D':
Amanda chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
The endind was a surprise but a really good one the story was amazing but all of the ones ive read from you are so im not surprised by that. Great jobwrite more Zosan fanfics would ya :)
Amanda chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
Awww Sanji your sooo sweet
Ajalea chapter 24 . 3/1/2015
I still love this so much :3 Rereading hurt, but in the nostalgic kinda way, so I don't mind the pain Thank you for being such an amazing writer! :D
Amanda chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
I am so glad that they finally got that thing off for a bit i felt so...wrong every time i remembered that he was still in it
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This is so heart breaking at the end of this chapter not even past the fist chapter and the feels hit hard. Great job with imagery very very descriptive so far its very good
Stearie chapter 24 . 2/11/2015
You built the world really cool in this fic. The mystery with Nami and the Princess Bride was amazing and creative. And when the story toke a darker turn I couldn't stop reading! Only the ending felt a bit rushed, I feel like you should have stayed in the original environment. But it is amazing anyways!