Reviews for Favor of the Great Spirits
Mr.Fallen chapter 14 . 6/9
did you change this chapter? I seem to remember that it was a naruto vs kiba fight with kiba using the goddesses power to give him and akamaru a massive boost. Plus there was a whole monologue by kiba on how naruto is unworthy of his power and how he is a thief, blah blah blah... Please let me know if i am wrong.
Just for now people say kami because it easier to rember and easier to say and type I know it's last but I do it and is actually fun I curse in jappenese in school a lot I ounce said I wish you die from falling in a ditch
ARSLOTHES chapter 14 . 3/7
Hope you update this again, it's a really interesting fic
Ntraveler chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Do continue this please it is a great story
DanteNaru chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
cool
A Little Spirit chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Dude, you are a hypocrite. At the start you make a huge rant about cliches and then boom a (pretty popular) cliché. And about the end, yup a lot of fanfics turn out like that but there are some that are pretty good.
Nirvana48 chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
Please continue!
GinTheLazyCritic chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
I love this and the fact that you see what Naruhina is just a bonus so to say the last I will continue to watch and see what you have to offer.
The unknown chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Plaese update soon
i know a fic chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Jhoto Journies Naruto Pokemon crossover The relationship slowly builds as they travel and it is sakura who kinda sets them up at like chap 16 and its over 200k
GhostWagon chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
good chapter
Banjo chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Ugh, you made Naruto forgive Kakashi for his neglect just like that? That easily? The fuck!
UnsulliedShinobi chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
A very good story your writing style kept me riveted and spiritual aspect of the story really adds a different view I find refreshing after all the reoccurring theams the story's on this sight have thank you and keep up the awesome work, can't wait for more :D
Blackplant chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
I read up about japanese mythology and came to a conclusion:
If Amaterasu dislikes Naruto, wouldn't that be enough for Susanoo to boost him? The two of them have some kind of feud. Plus Naruto(Maelstrom) and Susanoo (who is Kami of Storm and Sea) do kind of fit together as a team.
Culaio chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
You talk about cliches and yet you are giving sasuke free power up like manga/fics aredoing all the time...

I am not fan of naruhina pairing and yet I must say that I hate what you did in this chapter, Naruto was so OOC it isn't even funny, you could as well make sasuke have personality like rock lee, and sakura being emo, it would make as much sense...

Dunno who it was but it wasn't naruto, are you trying to write a Self-Insert Fic with naruto having your personality ? I understand that you have right to hate hinata but that doesn't mean that it FITS naruto's personality.