Reviews for Favor of the Great Spirits
Nirvana48 chapter 14 . 7/2
Please continue!
GinTheLazyCritic chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
I love this and the fact that you see what Naruhina is just a bonus so to say the last I will continue to watch and see what you have to offer.
The unknown chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Plaese update soon
i know a fic chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Jhoto Journies Naruto Pokemon crossover The relationship slowly builds as they travel and it is sakura who kinda sets them up at like chap 16 and its over 200k
GhostWagon chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
good chapter
Banjo chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Ugh, you made Naruto forgive Kakashi for his neglect just like that? That easily? The fuck!
UnsulliedShinobi chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
A very good story your writing style kept me riveted and spiritual aspect of the story really adds a different view I find refreshing after all the reoccurring theams the story's on this sight have thank you and keep up the awesome work, can't wait for more :D
Blackplant chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
I read up about japanese mythology and came to a conclusion:
If Amaterasu dislikes Naruto, wouldn't that be enough for Susanoo to boost him? The two of them have some kind of feud. Plus Naruto(Maelstrom) and Susanoo (who is Kami of Storm and Sea) do kind of fit together as a team.
Culaio chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
You talk about cliches and yet you are giving sasuke free power up like manga/fics aredoing all the time...

I am not fan of naruhina pairing and yet I must say that I hate what you did in this chapter, Naruto was so OOC it isn't even funny, you could as well make sasuke have personality like rock lee, and sakura being emo, it would make as much sense...

Dunno who it was but it wasn't naruto, are you trying to write a Self-Insert Fic with naruto having your personality ? I understand that you have right to hate hinata but that doesn't mean that it FITS naruto's personality.
shaqunn chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
yehh... I'm kind of confused but i still hope this turns in to a naruhina fic but from this problem it makes the story more interesting
Arkarian23 chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
this story is pretty interesting. Adding Kiba as a kind of rival to Naruto is cool, though I feel that having too many others using these new abilities that Naruto has confusing, I thought him using these abilities was an extension of his abilities gained from Ametarasu, or his abilities would be solely/mostly exclusive to him. Regardless this is pretty fresh as stories go, though ironically you seem to be falling into a trap where Hinata becomes a crazy fangirl after Naruto, which is what some Sakura shippers do. I'm curious as to see what you will do with her.
Chaosbringer01 chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
still a fan of naruhina but I have to say you're right about how it is portrayed. Too want to see a fic written with more realism involved with them. I hope you can do so in this fic as well.
dracohalo117 chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
...did NOT see that one coming...at all...

dracohalo117
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Thank you. If you ever get a chance and read one of my fics, you'd know I hate the pairing as well. I myself am never going to write one, but for those who take my challenges, I might, read might, make an exception. Unlikely it may be. Great story and I do agree about the forest of death. You even picked out two of my favorite animals as well. Thanks.
riverm8rix chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
I can't say that I don't agree with you on the cliche point. Counter point would be Yawaleh. Extra point would be that we're working with source material, which is all kinds of weird. Final point would be that that pairing had been festering since the beginning of this fandom. Naruto as a manga really took off at the Chunin Exams. That was what, eight years ago? I think a majority of us lesser beings will have a hard time coming up with a new take on this, even if campy is allowed!

I'll admit, it's been so long since your last update that I forgot what this story was about.