Reviews for Deceiver
LadyAvelyn chapter 14 . 10/12
this needs a seequuueelll. So good! I didnt want it to end.
Emilee chapter 14 . 6/12/2015
I absolutely LOVE this entire story & the first one you wrote about Henry. I honestly give you kudos because, at the end, it wasn't a complete "omg everything is wonderful now" ending. Pony still has healing to do and it seems like he's doing fairly decent. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic!
HAPPY chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
I loved both your story's! Please wright more soon!
pinksugarrush chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
Another lovely story! I'm so glad that I really this amazing series of yours! Your writing is amazing! I wish I could write like you -even a little bit would be nice.

Keep up the amazing word.

I'm glad that Henry is finally dead. (Dang, out of context that sounds kind of messed up. Haha.) He must have committed suicide after realizing what Pony said was true.
And, thank god, that Pony did not go to jail and he was not taken away by the state.

Everything all happy and sweet now.

Thank you, thank you for such a beautiful piece of work!
Lirara xox chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
This was great! you always have amazing writings!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
I should've been done with this like three hours ago, but I kept getting interrupted, on the same chapter too-this one. Older sisters are so mean and annoying. If you don't have any, you better be thankful for it!

Now back to the story, it was great! I really like this one better than the first, it had more action and you learned why Henry hated Darrel and all that. it was a great read! Good job!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
*Scary music* The suspense is killing me!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Good chapter. I' read more tomorrow.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I have a question, is the cover picture of a cemetery or something else?
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Good start! I love it!
Chick1966 chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
So like, was he molested or not?
KindHeartedWriter chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Phoenixx Rising chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
YES! No more Henry!
Great story! Loved it!
StayGold4ever chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Awww I am so sad this is over! You are an absolutely incredible writer, and should be very proud of this story. You have a wonderful tone when you write, you can really feel Ponyboy's worry and grief just weighing him down throughout the story, and you get a sense of it being lifted in the end.
Your plot was so original! Some people have all the crazy scenarios where Darry loses his job and Ponyboy gets raped and Soda gets shot by a robber, then the house blows up, and they all end up in the hospital a couple dozen times (I'm not saying any of these are bad ideas, just all them packed in 1 story is a bit much;) Yours is exciting but focuses on one big problem, not a dozen. Your plot runs smoothly and everything falls into place. And I'm glad Henry is dead :)
I really enjoyed this. Keep writing, can't wait to read more! Stay Gold! -Emily ;)
Twilightlova20 chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
This was a really good story! This was the first time that I read a story with a plot like this, and I think that you did a really good job! :)