Reviews for Finders Keepers
Lady Anthea chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I feel a bit bad at saying I enjoyed this because I really love Logan and he went through a lot during this story, but I'm a fan of dark stories so it's not hard to praise you. The plot by itself is intriguing and interesting, and your writing is not complicated yet it's very evocative. Also, I liked your protrayal of Ben, as disturbing as it is - you make him look quite frightening, and it's not hard toward the end to start feeling the same way about Alec. Who knows what he's capable of now that he feels this need for Logan as well...
Victoriam Speramus chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
I hate it that it took me so long to find your story again and finally finish reading it, because, as dark as it is, I loved it.
Your explanation on why Ben was so bound of Logan was interesting, and not hard to understand. And then, Alec being also fascinated with him... The ending really gives me the chills, since there are so many posibilities...
Amazing read. Thank you for sharing this piece!
Victoriam Speramus chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Wow, this is pretty dark. Must say I'm not a fan of reading anything that involves Logan not being treated too well, but the whole thing really caught my attention. Hope I'll be able to read the rest soon, you have a very original, interesting plot in here.