Reviews for We Are the Players Now
Reiko-desu chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
ahhhhh OwO
update soon please
KikoTsukinamura chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Nya. Nyahahahaha. Eron obviously don't orders from his little sis! :) :) :) :( oops. :)
KikoTsukinamura chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Ha ha ha ha...Silver and Sparkles? What-Pfft- I'm so done! Isn't she a Strider? Cause if she is, that'd be so ironic because she's not the normal girl who ACTUALLY LIKES sparkles and stuff like that, I woulda expected the Land of Rubies and, uh, something else, but Silver and Sparkles is good I like it.
KikoTsukinamura chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I reviewed earlier that I couldn't wait for the game to come in, and now when I'm done reading the beginning of the game for them I'm just like :OOO
KikoTsukinamura chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I really like this so far! I can't wait 'til they start the game, or is that the other way around and the game starts them? :? I just confused myself. Anyway, I just can't wait for the game to come in.
KikoTsukinamura chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I was listening to 'Bubblegum Bitch' by Marina and the Diamonds when I was reading, ''It was also known that she had a fancy for chewing gum, 'writer's block is a bitch' '' I just started busting out laughing. I mean when you read something like that, and listening to something like bubblegum bitch, you can't time that anymore perfectly. You really can't.
Picturesque Dreams chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
This...is... So intense! I'll review all the other chapters later, when I have time, but seriously, this was so GOOD! It'll be interesting to see how this Sburb game turns out for the next generation! Cause u think I'd be pretty darned panicked if this happened to me! So, good job on this story!
Only question I have is: when are the trolls appearing, or better yet, will they ever appear?
Homestucker chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Silver and Sparkles..huh I like it. :)
wazup11 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Whats all the kids parents. From the oranganile story
wazup11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
who's Lizzy's mom? And who's the other kids parents?
atypicalActivator chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
SO YES.
Homestucker chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
yes yes it will lizzy. god i love this story though.
Homestucker chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
i think im gonna like him ir lizzy the best. i cant believe youre doing this. its really crazy to attempt. but amazing so far.
XxNepetaRainbowAkemixX chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Well that's a nice intro! I can't wait to see more! :D
Homestucker chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
OH MY GOD. ITS YOU. YOURE THE ONE WHO WROTE THE STORY ABOUT JADE AND DAVES DAUGHTER GOING BACK IN TIME! OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU! okay im done now. sorry about that.