Reviews for Vestigial Mercies
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 9 . 5/10
Great story, wish you would continue it.
Very interesting dynamic here between the characters. I really wish you would continue, but it doesn't seem very likely anymore
Mu-Sensei chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
You sir, have a very interesting piece here. Definitely an unique dynamic, and well developed characters. I might need an adittional read to understand all the nuances of some parts though.
Takai153 chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
Love this sooo much! Please, please, please continue this fic!
Raptor915 chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
This is an awesome story, Kirei trolling people over the internet is hysterical. His little experiment was incredibly creepy, but very in character. Are you going to continue this story?
TehChron chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Ah, this was such a fascinating character study

a shame it's languishing, but what do?
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I absolutely love everything about this story, thank you for sharing this.
Impstar chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Seems pretty dead, but hey, not bad actually. Combining Jean with Kotomine as her master was an interesting move.

I'm eager to see just how this turns out.
lazyguy90 chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
This story is fantastic.

Kirei as the "hero"? Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Keep up the great work.
QGloaf chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
You characterize everyone SO well, you could have just wrote another route for the VN. Trolling Kirei is so awesome with all his issues. So is Jeanne. And Gil. And everyone.
Thank you for writing this and Postnuptial Disagreements, I'm learning much about characterization and making interesting characters. And also have quite a few good laughs.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
First, I'd wondered what Kirei might turn out like without Gilgamesh to push him along (when first clicking the story). Then as Gilgamesh seems to be acting to corrupt our young troll, Jeanne seems to be intent on redeeming him (sort of). Now, once more, I look forward to seeing how it'll turn out. Will Kirei end up as an evil mullet attached to a human body (canon) or, possibly someone intent on serving you mapo tofu and getting off on your pain? I seriously don't know and I look forward to finding out.
RefleR chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Stop with the omakes I wanna see where the story is going :(
cocain2 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Another great story by a great author, I very much hope that you complete it.
CrimsonHeresy chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Great story! But I fear for the world...
Agnidivya chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Each of the four characters are multifaceted and complex in their own way. Kinda deviates from the whole "hero" concept.
Joan of Arc makes a better Saber than Arturia. I never did like the English king.
And Rin was pretty smart and perceptive, though stubborn to a fault and careless.
This story makes the Holy Grail War the bloody game it is supposed to be.