Reviews for Avengers' Tower
Chatote chapter 2 . 10/19
I really liked this chapter, too bad you didn't write more about little Tony being hard to handle...
Nicolene B chapter 19 . 5/28
Really enjoyed this!
Ink Stained Quill chapter 19 . 5/25
I loved it. Read it nonstop. Your language is rich and your characterizations are right on the money. Every single scene was enjoyable and it didn't slow down even once.

I just have one small technical critique. In some instances, instead of saying "he said" you say "it was said" or something similar. It was said and other similar passive verbal constructions are really only used with hypothetical situations or hearsay. Dialogue wouldn't be the object. It's more like: "It was said that Tony Stark once bought an entire island on a whim." Dialogue on the other hand is very present and you know that someone MUST be saying it. It's not as variable a situation.
If you want to vary the syntax of dialogue, which always keeps writing lively, try using different words "demand, extol, fume," etc. there's lots of very specific emotional words that would work really well. Another thing would be to leave it out completely and just have dialogue or to put dialogue after a colon perhaps.
If you want any more suggestions or want time to explain anything, feel free to PM me.

Sorry if this seemed really critical, but I loved this story so much and I just didn't want this small grammar formatting to take away from it. It would be just that bit smoother. But I LOVED THIS! :D

2manyfandomstho chapter 9 . 4/18
(Been reading this ff today and I love it)

But oh wow was this chapter conflicting for me! I love the protectiveness of the team when dealing with Tony. He totally deserves it and I love that guy. And I totally understand he has so many problems and does not need a (nother) broken heart to top everything off. Lots of writers seem to overlook this and blame him for everything, always having the team make assumptions on him. So all the stars to you for giving him some loving!

But! I also love the captain. He was getting so many threats. All he ever did was love Tony! Leave him alone people (and he has plenty of his own problems as well).

However I do understand that this is your story and you have your own twist on it (AU duh.) I love how original it is, and I love the overbearing team. And all in all I'm happy to see Tony cared for and Steve warned off for once.

Really sorry about this messy review, I'm just tired and emotional lol. And my stupid phones keyboard is obnoxious.
RoseJustice chapter 6 . 3/4
Yeah, Clint. Shut up, dude. Just shut up.
Damn I love this story!
RoseJustice chapter 5 . 3/4
OMG! This rocks! I love the idea of them all wearing each other's merchandise! And poor Coulson...I can only imagine how terrifying those nightmares must've been...oh, but I love Tony's thing at the end! So adorable!
RoseJustice chapter 2 . 3/3
So adorable! They were all so stinkin cute! I loved Natasha! She really wasn't much different from her adult self, what with the threats and interrogation tactics...
WickedSilence13 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
I don't normally comment on stories but I really love this one! The ending of this chapter had me laughing so hard I needed to use an inhaler afterward! Give yourself a pat on the back for your story being so damn funny I needed medical attention.
WickedSilence13 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter! I couldn't stop laughing until I was gasping for breath!
1Mockingjay4All chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Clint and his eBay stunt was utter genius! Pure and utter genius, I say. I laughed maniacally at the whole section. His phrasing so as to entice Thor, though... Battle, compete, challenge and treasure; all things that would have Thor's full attention. I just, I Love you soo much! This chapter was gold. And ya gotta love Stony fluff. I just hope Tony being candid with that kids mom won't be something he regrets. There's always the chance she'll gossip - people do little else.
You cant take my goddamn body chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Best Chapter!
1Mockingjay4All chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Great chapter. Loved the Peter Parker cameo!
PhantomBowtie chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
This story was magnificent! Thank you so much for writing it! XD
PhantomBowtie chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Clint's comments at the enthusiastic! XD
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
sequel where peter meets wade?