Reviews for EO Challenge: The Watcher
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Watching is what crows are good at. I always think they have something on their minds.

Well done. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I wonder if it's one of Damon Salvatore's crows, he wouldn't like hunters at all.

If you like guys taking baths, consider taking up the Vampire Diaries while awaiting new Supernatural.

I don't like all the high school stuff, having worked in too many high schools but the brothers Salvatore are growing on me. TVD is one of the few book series I've ever thought the video version is better than the books.
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Really good POV! Loved it like always! cap
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful, mysterious, strange POV - and don't ask me why, somehow I've got the feeling that this crow isn't simply a crow. Anyway, loved the poetic cadence and the atmosphere and the repetitions that made it sound like an old fairy tale.

Ten of ten feathers, dear :-)

xx Kate
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow, kinda creepy... Still good though!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Well, that was...eerily morbid and creepifying. Yep, that about covers it. I think you've given me an irrational fear of crows now.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Creepy and disturbing. And a totally fascinating point of view.

I adored this.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Spooky crow. I like the line "The crow quietly preens stinking ash out of his plumage"
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You did an excellent job with the POV in this story. Nice work!
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really liked this and the image of a crow in a graveyard.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nice job, lots of references to black and darkness, which I like! The longest line "they dropped a spark into the ground and smiles as the flames..." seems a bit too long, and took me out of the moment of the short descriptive phrases of the rest of the poem. Hope that helps! Best, Randee
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oooo I like! I have a thing for crows, I really like this POV, the descriptions you've used. Very nice work!
masondixon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Can actually see the darkness through every word here. A very good job.
Thank You.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovely mood here! Great drabble!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
ooh - nice imagery here, hun