Reviews for EO Challenge: Masterpiece
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh yeah. But capturing that perfection - there's the really hard work.

Nice one. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
She must be a really hot artist who promised to take him to her vacation home for the weekend if he would sit for her or maybe just a really lucky older artist who offered cash and meals while the boys are broke.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very nicely done! Amazing description!
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awe, Dean is a masterpiece isn't he? *sighs wistfully* Beautiful as always! :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Guess you could empathize perfectly with that strangers POV ;-) Ahhh - strangely erotic, following every line of that face. Of course my favorite line is that: "and I'm mesmerised by the myriad shades of green and gold swirling in that sublime gaze. They'll test my pallette to the limit." Cuz yep - that's what mesmerises me too, every time I see those eyes.

Thanks Dizz - beautiful as always :-)

xx Kate
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I liked this a lot. (: it describes Dean pretty well. XD
good job!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow. I love your humorous drabbles, but the more serious ones you've posted this week have been amazing.

Any particular artist whose point of view we're getting here? :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
*sigh* Lovely. Simply lovely.

Oh, and I would totally pay for that portrait.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ah, this is a beautiful picture. Makes me want the portrait that's being drawn when the artist is done!
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Congrats on the laptop
Well written as usual and a beautiful description of Dean.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I can also imagine some art student sketching Dean unawares during one of his stakeouts or something. No airbrushing nor amplifying needed here. Jensen has aged VERY well, the crows feet by his eyes are mesmerising.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Smile, smile, smile, that's what you made me just do...Wonderful writing. But who can't help but write something awesome on a shiny new laptop? Its like the whole world is your muse! Best, Randee
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LOVE this, so very true - the artist doesn't need to add to the beauty that's already there. I hate when he's airbrushed within an inch of cartoonishness. Blech. I love this scene you've created, so wonderfully descriptive. Very nice!
masondixon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love the last line- so true. He really is such a Gorgeous man :)

Thank You.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Masterpiece is the perfect way to describe this man in every way. Lovely drabble.