Reviews for Little Seer
I've really really enjoyed reading this story. All the while through it I've been doing nothing but admiring your writing style, story structure and plotting skills. You had me hooked from the very first page. Thank you for being an inspiration.
Deliaflaminvaldez chapter 10 . 4/17
yep. Heart attack.
lechatabbicat chapter 38 . 4/11
Your ending disappeared!
this is so great i love it
Trinity-Raven9 chapter 14 . 1/13
,, ,,,,,,,,, ,
1414artemis14 chapter 38 . 1/12
Wooooowww I loooovvveedddd this fanfic!
VoldemortsHairbrush chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
I absolutely loved everything about this fanfiction.
finnythewise chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
I really enjoyed this - thank you for writing it!
My only criticism would be that there was quite a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, especially using words (such as oblivious and sentiment) when they mean completely different things to the words that should have been used (obvious, sentient, etc).
It was an interesting take on an AU, and I thought it was wonderful, thank you!
Laurie24 chapter 38 . 12/24/2016
Loved this fic!
Carottal chapter 38 . 12/14/2016
What an adventure that was! And I can't begin to understand how it must have been one for you!

This story was full of surprises. The ones I'll mostly remember being Harry never using some stroke of magic, and the attack at Hogsmead.
I read the whole fic wondering if Harry had been a squib from birth or if something was done to him to protect him from the prophecy. Every moment, I was expecting him to pull some ex machina power to survive. Even in front of Tiresias, I wondered if Harry would give up all his visions, the ones he should have too, and freed from them, be able to practice more usual magic. And everytime this thought came, it was followed by the one that this magicless Harry was competent and intelligent, and the ways he managed to come out of situations was more fun than using a sudden wandless wordless bit of magic. I particularly liked how he played Dumbledore to save Draco, and his interesting use of potions during battles.

So everything is not exactly solved. Every questions are not necessarily answered. Will they truly save Snape? Will he also seat at the table in the flower maze for Draco's wedding (I assume that's what this vision was about)? Why is Tiresias there? Is it the fate of seers such as Harry to remain witnesses of the passing time? Is the soul of a seer akin to the one of a phoenix? What happened to all the Order members? Did Harry forgive Remus? What was the result of Harry's second test (discarding being present during a terror attack)? What prevented Harry's vision of that attack? What happened to Hedwig? How did others react to Theodore's death? Why did Tonks become a spy to Tom?...

Many questions, but they are not important one. Because this story answered all the important questions, managing to create an interesting plot, with some extremely loveable characters (Draco, Bellatrix, Minerva, Tonks, Neville, Severus...), and some really impacting scenes (the attack at Hogsmead first in the list, and somewhere in the same list, Harry climbing down Hogwarts wall, Harry flying on a broom, Draco's forced transformation into a ferret, the tsunami, Snape's picture book,...)

And your Harry, with all his craftiness was a pleasure to follow!

I'm noticing I haven't commented much of Voldemort. I guess he didn't leave as strong an impression as Harry. And well, he wasn't as different to what we're used to in this fandom. He was nice to read, though sometimes I felt Harry was too nice to him. He did crucio Draco for no good reason and didn't acknowledge it. The joys of being a Dark Lord I guess. But those kind of things made me understand Harry's need to get away. Voldemort traded on a hard line between abuser and lover. I just hope his possessiveness got to dim with time and trust. Well, and peace.

Anyway, thanks for the story :)
Kilataia chapter 38 . 10/28/2016
Loved the story! Great writing!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 38 . 9/18/2016
I feel a little torn now that I've read this to the finish. The story was good and the characters were pretty good too. Especially Severus. I just found Harry highly aggravating lol. Glad Dumbledore is dead though.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 37 . 9/18/2016
I really adore Severus in this. He's such a dad. And a muthafuckin t-rex.
And Harry...sigh...Harry. smh.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 36 . 9/18/2016
I'm so done with Harry. Honestly. If stupidity was a sport he'd be an Olympian.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 32 . 9/16/2016
Harry...just...stay off of drugs sweetie. Or potions in your case.
2,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »