Reviews for Little Seer
lil chapter 18 . 8/28
This is good
CloudCarnivore chapter 38 . 7/16
I love this story so much! Thank you for writing this!
Susurra chapter 7 . 6/30
Oh my god Harry is literally the best. “What about faster?” 10/10 great kid
Susurra chapter 3 . 6/30
This has gotten off to such a good start. I’m excited!
for the love of god... chopsticks as a hair accessory is beyond tacky. i'm just gonna pretend that was never written there.
balantea chapter 16 . 5/21
? Didn’t Harry already give his explanation to Voldie in Chp 15?
Tap04 chapter 5 . 5/4
i thought this is drarry becuase in chapter three there is bromance
Tap04 chapter 5 . 5/4
where can i find dreams and nightmare?
I know this is LONG over; BUT I have to say, your grammar horrid in this story..You really needed a beta..English can't be your first language at all.

There are TWO words that you keep using in sentences and they don't WORK or make any SENSE since it's so grammatical incorrect..The word syou keep using are 'Now where'. Makes you sound and LOOK stupid in this story.
krnegi91 chapter 38 . 4/22
The MC has a few annoying characteristics & isnt too bright in the common sense dept.
Other than that, great story.. :)
Anon chapter 38 . 3/24
Beautiful. Ending sucked tho
lizzywv chapter 8 . 2/22
I don't normally write wright reviews but I have to say this story is wonderful and I hope you will continue with it eventually.
Siebenschlaefer chapter 38 . 1/11
I really enjoyed your story. Great characterizations and storyline. Unique approach to a ‚special‘ Harry, but please tell me you will write a sequel some day. The end is killing me, will Severus wake up? How is Britain now without the rebels?
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 12/31/2017
I am enjoying your story, but I find the errors to be very frustrating. I hope someone can take the time to clear them up. Every chapter so far has words used that are close but incorrect. Those of us with editor brains find it both annoying and rpfrustrating that the language is mangled so much. I’m sure if it was written in another language, they would be equally frustrated reading the errors.
Story is well thought out and laid out, and the characters ar fairly reasonably structured based on their actions. I’m really enjoying it otherwise, (I do know another writer who has someone edit her stories after writing and when I’ve gone back in to re-read it, I find way more errors that I know weren’t there before as I have an almost eidetic memory for written words. Perhaps that happens with your work also.)
2,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »