Reviews for Little Seer
xX-BlueEyedGemini-Xx chapter 36 . 12h ago
Please oh Supreme Leader of the Universe won't you continue to update more. This is the most amazing fanfiction I have read and I have been reading for years. I need to find out what happens, I will literally die if you don't. Writing this good has to be continued so for the love of all that is yaoi, will you (gets on hands and knees) please oh please oh please update this. I will forever follow this story and stay with it to the ends of the Earth. You have my word and gratitude if you do. And it won't only be mine, but of everyone who has ever read this story and is waiting with baited breathe for the next chapter, and the chapter after that and so on.
hinatamayonaka chapter 36 . 12h ago
Can't wait to see what happens to Harry and the Veil!
Phantom Trainer chapter 36 . 20h ago
oh, i just love this! please update soon!

Phantom OUT!
CornerOfYourEye chapter 6 . 4/15
Bellatrix is hilarious here :) Great chapter!
ShadowThief126 chapter 29 . 4/15
This is a really good story, but honestly if there is one thing I don't like it is that they cut off his hand. I understand completely where it was coming from and it fit perfectly into the story, but it just turned me off of the story for some reason. Great job otherwise.
Phantom Trainer chapter 21 . 4/13
i think that it's snape for some reason. i think he's the one to die. love your story. next chapter, break time's over, here we go!

Phantom OUT!
akuma-river chapter 35 . 4/7
Oh my.

NOT SEVERUS!
akuma-river chapter 34 . 4/7
I love how parental Severus is.

Looks like Teddy is coming soon. I wonder what Harry will think of the baby.

Earthquake? Explosion?
annoyed chapter 13 . 4/6
You seriously need a beta rader who will spot misused words. There are lots of them. Contempt in the place of condone, none in place of neither; small things, but so bloody many of them.
Kimera225 chapter 36 . 4/2
Run Harry, run damnit you fool! With the luck you have, you'll fall through the veil in a snap, so please do yourself a favor and run in the direction that the werewolfs came!

Now that I got that out of me, I got to say I love this story even if I just found it this Monday, you've had me glued to the screen non stop -gotta thank that to pocket too- and biting my poor nails non stop. I usually despise the stories were Harry becomes so heels over head over Voldy and/or viceversa since it makes no sense that one moment they are after each others blood and then have a go like they were bunnies... but your setting actually makes sense and that's why I'm enjoying reading so much, also, the relationship between them is more real and natural? Can't really think of other way to put it in words, since they have moments were they fight and still stay true to their characters.
Anyway, great work and you earned that nomination :)
Barbasulrico chapter 36 . 3/27
This is awsome! Can't wait for the next chaper, uppdate soon!
Sharon Toliver chapter 36 . 3/23
Love the chapter! Please update soon:-)
2,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »