Reviews for Little Seer

No me canso de leerlo.

Saludos desde México

Septiembre 2021.

Gracias a Google traductor
I seriously hope that harry is just hiding his magic because if he isnt you made an oc
Jaye chapter 2 . 6/20
2 Chapters in and I already hate this story. At least I know now that I can add stories where Harry is a squib to stories I absolutely hate. I hate stories where Harry is weak SMH
Lily272 chapter 38 . 6/15
Hi. Despite the fact that many characters9 those are answered in memories or talked about the past. Or maybe Voldemort telling his grandchildren about the end of the rebellion and the peaceful happy ending to his and Grandpa Harry's legendery love story? Or a Wedding Reception with some talking. Voldemkrt's or their child's or Draco's little girl's wedding or something like it. But please, this story is simply too great to leave it unfinished and no matter how you look at it, this story was about Harry finding his happy home and love and you leave it after the greatest obstacle is offed but he has no idea the man he loves might love him back! Again the story is great this is no bad talking I love it that's why I want a real end not just a destruction of the enemy!
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 14 . 6/10
Why can’t he get good vision? At an undisclosed place at an unknown time you will have a steamy make out session with the dark lord. Wouldn’t that be humorous if it happened at a socially inappropriate moment. Lol
Ignis123 chapter 27 . 5/24
Voldemort, I adore you and all, but when are you going to realize that controlling him means taking him away. It's really annoying that he never learns.
Unfortunately Hell Hath No Fury has been deleted
LoveableOkie chapter 14 . 1/26
I know this story is old, but Hermione is wrong, “Nagini and me” is proper grammar.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/15/2020
Love the story very much and can't wait for an update. You kinda glossed over Theodore's death, did Voldemort do something to Hermione, and Harry is really pushing back a lot of emotion right now.
LadyDinamite chapter 23 . 12/12/2020
Again, I wanted to point out the mistake of Diablo's speech. In Brazil we speak Portuguese, not Spanish, as the character's name indicates (Diablo's name should be Diabo), but this time Diablo is not even speaking Spanish, 'mio amico' is Italian! Again, it is also a latin language, so they are similar in some points, but they are very different! E não tem nem desculpa, porque hoje em dia existe o Google Tradutor!
LadyDinamite chapter 19 . 12/12/2020
As a Brazilian reader, I would like to point out that 'Diablo' is a Spanish name, and in Brazil we do not speak Spanish, but Portuguese. Since the two are Latin languages, some words are the same in both languages, even if they have slightly different pronunciations (amigo in Spanish has i a little more pronounced than amigo in Portuguese), but they are still two different languages. 'Diablo' in Portuguese would be 'Diabo'
Ashlley Palmieri chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
Could of swore this story was on wattpad
AerynS chapter 27 . 9/27/2020
Harry is an emotional idiot with no sense of self a preservation! Draco is an idiot for dragging Harry into his ill-thought adventures.
I'm so angry at Dumbledore and company that I would willingly kill them all. Dammit!
AerynS chapter 26 . 9/27/2020
Harry is an idiot!
UndeniablySunny chapter 38 . 8/16/2020
Hmmm... after having spent the last few days reading this story, which I thought had an interesting premise, I was more than disappointed with the ending. I felt like there wasn't enough substance to the conclusion nor am I satisfied with the ambiguous state you left Severus in. I could overlook grammatical and spelling errors if a story was compelling enough, and I indeed found Little Seer to be so. Although I am dissatisfied, I extend my gratitude and appreciation for your efforts nonetheless.
2,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »