Reviews for Little Seer
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 38 . 9/18
I feel a little torn now that I've read this to the finish. The story was good and the characters were pretty good too. Especially Severus. I just found Harry highly aggravating lol. Glad Dumbledore is dead though.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 37 . 9/18
I really adore Severus in this. He's such a dad. And a muthafuckin t-rex.
And Harry...sigh...Harry. smh.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 36 . 9/18
I'm so done with Harry. Honestly. If stupidity was a sport he'd be an Olympian.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 32 . 9/16
Harry...just...stay off of drugs sweetie. Or potions in your case.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 30 . 9/10
I'm so damn sick of Dumbledore's lying shit. And it's not really spoken about. Harry told him no less than twice that he couldn't tell his visions to someone other than who voldemort specified and not only does Dumbledore claim to not have known after forcing Harry to tell. But then he continues with the lie after trying to get Harry to tell the vision to an imposter twice! He's so full of shit it's amazing that he has even half the followers he has. I mean there were other people there to witness his bullshit even. And Harry is a phenomenal actor. Really goes all out in his portrayal of suffering. Must be cuz he's familiar with torture.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 29 . 9/8
Meh. Dumbledore sure is delusional.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 27 . 9/8
If Harry does anything any of those order members wants him to do including Dumbledore, his character will have gone to shits as he has made it clear throughout this story that he would sooner bite his tongue off and bleed to death than willingly do anything for them. Even a threat to torture, harm, or kill Draco shouldn't work as he'd just counter with his own threat. His highest threat being to kill him self if they do anything.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 26 . 9/8
My gawd is this aggravating. I kinda just want Harry to kill himself to spite all these people wanting to use him and to end his stupidity.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 25 . 9/8
Yup. Stupidity thy name is Harry.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 24 . 9/8
Other more important matters to focus on that don't include possible order members already knowing about your disguise as they attack the area? I know you just received some head trauma Harry. But you are a dumbass. AND a useless liability in this situation. The fuck can you even expect to think that you can DO in a malicious magical fight while greatly injured and unable to perform any outward magic yourself? You probably won't even have the brains to call Dobby or any house elf for help which is something you could have done from the start as they or even just one house elf would easily get your asses to safety. Stupidity.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 21 . 9/7
I would be FAR more upset by ALL of this if I were Harry. In fact I would be making plans to move to a far away country since I had the money with little care towards the time arrangement in the deal since Voldemort has been doing a piss poor job in keeping up with his part of it. Call me cynical but I would also be pissed with Voldemort especially after getting confirmation that this "courtship" he forced on me without my knowledge was done deliberately. Which would further harden my heart against him with the sure (and obvious) belief that he's been doing nothing but trying to manipulate me for his own reasons regardless of any stupid crush I may have developed.
Also I would be homicidal towards any man who forced me to go further in an act of intimacy than I was neither ready or willing to go resulting in awful bodily pain. It may not be rape since they both participated but it's nearly close. When someone tells you to wait, stop, and tries pushing you away it isn't nice to just plow them with no restraint like what they want don't matter. And then have the nerve to blame me for their reckless behavior and ignorance to my virginity? Bitch gotta go cause heads will roll. I wouldn't care 2 shits about his status or magical ability. The next time he tried to get intimate with me I would bite his dick off, bite his tongue off, or attempt to skewer his dick off with my nails depending on what is most appropriate at the time. Hell I may even attack his jugular if I were Harry. Let that he bitch choke for once...on his own blood. Harry's weirdly accepting of the shit he doesn't like that Voldemort does, one of which is treating him like an object. Voldemort said Harry wasn't and gave a short list of why not but his next claim as well as what he's done previously would make him a liar. Telling someone that they are yours, that you've claimed them, that they're only there because they're useful, giving them marks and items to showcase an ownership over them, showing them off at parties and to important people in an attempt to make everyone know about them, and dominating every aspect of their lives in an attempt to make it as you see fit IS treating them like some object. A slave even. And given that Voldemort has put his hands on Harry in a hurtful manner several times and often threatens him he is also abusive and not a good prospective partner. Don't get me wrong the story is fairly entertaining I'm just frustrated with these two characters. Especially Harry. He's giving in to manipulations and hasn't even realized that's what Voldemort has been doing despite all evidence saying he should have known already or realized it by now.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 9/5
Well Harry did a stupid. I would say he's an amazingly great friend if the friend in question wasn't a worthless ass who willingly put his safety and life in danger With little remorse and no apology. I feel like I read this story before but can't remember what happens in it.
And he could have tried negotiating better but the deal sounds good.
laanais chapter 38 . 8/31
Thanks a lot
Harry as a squib was very interesting.
You make a wonderful Voldemort .
Their relationship is very sweet

Merci
The Communist Banana chapter 1 . 8/30
Please put a slash warning somewhere be considerate to those who are uncomfortable with it
Anna chapter 14 . 8/27
The story is very interesting! I found a few inconsistencies, though.

In chapter 1 you say only purebloods and privileged halfbloods are allowed to stay in the school; later, you say Hermione and other muggleborns who present outstanding results can enter, too.

In chapter 5, Harry drops his mental shields / Occlumency ability just so Severus can see a memory of his before putting them back up again, but in chapter 14 it is said he has no control over them since he wasn't the one who put them up there.

There was something else but I can't remember...
2,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »