Reviews for Little Seer
silver drip chapter 9 . 9/26
Smh Tom should have done a better job at keeping him safe.
silver drip chapter 8 . 9/26
Peter is a menace to society.
silver drip chapter 7 . 9/26

Saludos desde México

Septiembre 2021.

Gracias a Google traductor
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
I seriously hope that harry is just hiding his magic because if he isnt you made an oc
Jaye chapter 2 . 6/20/2021
2 Chapters in and I already hate this story. At least I know now that I can add stories where Harry is a squib to stories I absolutely hate. I hate stories where Harry is weak SMH
Lily272 chapter 38 . 6/15/2021
Hi. Despite the fact that many characters9 those are answered in memories or talked about the past. Or maybe Voldemort telling his grandchildren about the end of the rebellion and the peaceful happy ending to his and Grandpa Harry's legendery love story? Or a Wedding Reception with some talking. Voldemkrt's or their child's or Draco's little girl's wedding or something like it. But please, this story is simply too great to leave it unfinished and no matter how you look at it, this story was about Harry finding his happy home and love and you leave it after the greatest obstacle is offed but he has no idea the man he loves might love him back! Again the story is great this is no bad talking I love it that's why I want a real end not just a destruction of the enemy!
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 14 . 6/10/2021
Why can’t he get good vision? At an undisclosed place at an unknown time you will have a steamy make out session with the dark lord. Wouldn’t that be humorous if it happened at a socially inappropriate moment. Lol
Ignis123 chapter 27 . 5/24/2021
Voldemort, I adore you and all, but when are you going to realize that controlling him means taking him away. It's really annoying that he never learns.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2021
Unfortunately Hell Hath No Fury has been deleted
LoveableOkie chapter 14 . 1/26/2021
I know this story is old, but Hermione is wrong, “Nagini and me” is proper grammar.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/15/2020
Love the story very much and can't wait for an update. You kinda glossed over Theodore's death, did Voldemort do something to Hermione, and Harry is really pushing back a lot of emotion right now.
2,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »