Reviews for Little Seer
Doofensmerts chapter 5 . 6/11/2020
There is one I know of, it's called surge de hydra, and it's on this website
Etherockj chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
I don’t understand how this is beta read. English can not be either of your first languages. I’ve read through to chapter 9 and the word choice and grammar doesn’t improve. It’s admitted quite close a lot and lord knows I couldn’t string even a single sentence together in another language but it’s really confusing to read at times. I almost want to correct all the grammar and then read it. I’m constantly thrown from the flow of the story trying to figure out why Harry is meowing at a pile of clothes or why Draco likes old Greece and not Ancient Greece.
Maria Elena chapter 38 . 4/26/2020
Gracias ...es excelente este fic. Saludos desde Mexico
Abril 2020
MEGADESK chapter 37 . 4/20/2020
απόγονος μου
excuse me, “MY DESCENDANT”?
Forgetmenot1936 chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Hi
I really love this story. I came across it on wattpad as I did not have a fanfiction account until recently. I really loved this story and the plot. There are some grammatical errors this did not subtract anything from the story. I am now longing for more of this story. Does harry see the guy(s) again? Sev? Date(s)?
Burnehn chapter 3 . 12/11/2019
Why it that Harry's always described as petite? is this a yaoi thing? Like yaoi hands but with effeminance instead?
CalculusNova chapter 14 . 11/20/2019
There are a couple of confusing things about this chapter. First off, earlier in the story you stated that only "purebloods and privileged half bloods" were allowed to attend Hogwarts? Additionally, one of Harry's internal dialogues some chapters back stated that he didn't know what happened to muggle-borns. Yet here in this chapter, you introduce Hermione. This is contradictory to what you originally presented in the story.

Now, on a lesser important note, why is Hermione a seventh year? Harry is 16 right now, and it's only March or some month nearing the end of the school year. Yes, Hermione would be 17, as her birthday is in September, but she would still be in year six at this time. Did you intentionally change her age? Or did you do something else like change the admittance deadline so that children who are older at a certain month are included in the year earlier?

Also, just a grammar point. You made Hermione correct Harry's grammar "...if it wasn't for me and Nagini you..." to "Nagini and I" and while the order is correct, where a first-person pronoun always follows a proper noun as well as any other pronouns when it is used in a sentence like this, the only issue is "me" is still the proper pronoun to use.

The reason is that in this sentence "Nagini and I" are not the subject of the sentence. This part of the sentence is passive voice, and instead "Nagini and me" is being acted against by the subject of the sentence being "it" with the verb "wasn't".

Anyways, I thought this might help for future stories if you decide to use Hermione or another character try to correct someone's grammar. Always think of verb tense order as well as what is the subject of the sentence, etc.

Now, as for the story, with your beta reader, this story is much more readable than your other stories, I do still see several instances of wrong word usage or just simple typing mistakes that your beta didn't catch, but it's easy to understand what words are intended in these cases.

The story subject is palatable, and the characterization of your characters are consistent with the canon material (specific AU matters not withholding). I'll comment more once I've finished the story.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 28 . 11/1/2019
Regarding your comment at the end: how very specific of you...
Nelui Wysteria chapter 27 . 11/1/2019
What a fucking contradiction Dumbledore is. One minute popping off at the mouth about fulfilling prophecies set in stone by fate and the next monologuing about visions and changing the outcomes of war. Pick a fucking self delusion already you conniving old shit. Geeze, it's no wonder all your followers are insane or going insane.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 23 . 11/1/2019
the one line that sums up everything, "this idea has merits." lmfao
Nelui Wysteria chapter 23 . 11/1/2019
...really... you had to use a maternity metaphor for a blow job... smh...
Nelui Wysteria chapter 10 . 10/31/2019
Really Harry? There's a huge giant snake on top of you that you know belongs to the Dark Lord and you need to search for clues to figure out where you are... Welp, we know you wouldn't have done well in Ravenclaw that's for sure.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 9 . 10/31/2019
Wormtail is gonna diiieeee *sing song*
Nelui Wysteria chapter 7 . 10/31/2019
If the Dark Lord had said something like that to me my first response would have been, "I certainly hope you keep that promise..." Seriously, how could a like me possibly resist a guy like him. Let's just face it, power is sexy.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/18/2019